Sign in with
Your question

Superman vs doomsday

Last response: in Entertainment
March 16, 2011 12:13:53 AM

I'm a Marvel guy forever but I recentlly bought the death of Superman/ Doomsday DVD and the books. Wow! Just recently bought the Hunter/Prey books. Good stuff.
Did Doomsday come back from the end of time? I'd like to see DD against WWHulk.
Dave

More about : superman doomsday

March 17, 2011 1:27:32 AM

If you're looking to expand on your DC library, check out the Aquaman series written by Peter David and Supergirl (also by David). Entertaining and a good read (as good as his hulk stuff easy). Yes, i'm a fan of his :) 
March 26, 2011 1:39:51 PM

refugeesus said:
If you're looking to expand on your DC library, check out the Aquaman series written by Peter David and Supergirl (also by David). Entertaining and a good read (as good as his hulk stuff easy). Yes, i'm a fan of his :) 

Thanks - I'l look for those at half price books.
Dave
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
August 31, 2011 10:38:15 PM

Yes, Doomsday does come back from the end of time. There are several more instances where Doomsday and Superman battle, and even a couple where they work together.
September 1, 2011 3:37:58 PM

Doomsday should be the center for the next live action Superman movie. I have always wanted to see that played out. But the death of superman comics were awesome too.
September 1, 2011 3:48:02 PM

I am not sure how they could do Doomsday in a live action movie very well, and they kind of messed up the Superman/Doomsday animated one (I liked it, they just deviated from the actual story).
September 1, 2011 6:37:24 PM

True. But they could do superman vs doomsday live and that would be the best movie ever. Of course, it would continue with the death and rebirth of superman and boom: bunch of new movies:

Super kid,
Bionic superman
September 1, 2011 6:54:57 PM

My dad still has that issue in a protective sleeve and a locked box. Whats the going price of the original?
September 1, 2011 10:02:25 PM

It wasn't very much. I got them young and tore the posters out. I wish I had not :( 
!