XP install on a Dell

I installed XP on a dell and the system starts to boot then powers
down and the video goes off. What can I do to get it going again using
regular XP Pro?
2 answers Last reply
More about install dell

    "Howard Huntley" <hhuntleyjr@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >I installed XP on a dell and the system starts to boot then powers
    > down and the video goes off. What can I do to get it going again using
    > regular XP Pro?

    What model and number Dell system?

    are you saying that it continiously reboots? clean install or upgrade?
    sp2? that is the model, size of disk and memory?

    "Howard Huntley" <hhuntleyjr@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > I installed XP on a dell and the system starts to boot then powers
    > down and the video goes off. What can I do to get it going again using
    > regular XP Pro?

Dell Windows XP Computers