2.4 GB/sec bandwith with P4

FatBurger

Illustrious
Haven't made it up to the 3.2 barrier, eh?
Too bad

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
FB - I think you are still a little too sarcastic since your last encounter with AMD_Meltdown. Strong!!!

<b>Dong! What did you do with grandpa's automobile? (slured)Automobile? - 16 Candles</b> :lol:

FatBurger

Illustrious
Am I? Which encounter are you talking about?

<font color=orange>Quarter</font color=orange> <font color=blue>Pounder</font color=blue> <font color=orange>Inside</font color=orange>

bum_jcrules

Distinguished
May 12, 2001
It was the WindowsXP - AMDXP/P4 showdown / THG Article.

But does it really matter with that guy which stupid remark me makes and you beat him up for. :smile: :smile: :smile:

<b>Dong! What did you do with grandpa's automobile? (slured)Automobile? - 16 Candles</b> :lol:

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
I would heartily reccomend ignoring meltdown and fugger, they have little to no contribution to the forum(sometimes fugger helps though)

~Matisaro~
"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

FatBurger

Illustrious
lol
Did you even read his post, Mat? :)

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
what the [-peep-]>???

I seriously posted this reply to someone in a totally different thread, when they went off on meltdown!!!!!!!

FREDDI YOUR FORUM IS MAKING ME LOOK BAD!@!!!!

FIX IT!

~Matisaro~
"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
~Tbird1.3@1.5~

juin

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
I maybe look that must re look at me score have drop to 2.2 with the lastest driver.

I look at this right now.Might someone have a idea

Wisdom dont come with time
Meilleur chance la prochaine fois