DNS lookup timed

March 27, 2005 9:29:15 PM

Hi everyone i'm trying to connect my Palm T3 to the internet (ADSL) via
bluetooth, It connects but I get this error code
DNS lookup timed out Please check coverage and try again (Comm.8)

Anybody got any ideas????

Chris

More about : dns lookup timed

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:42:41 PM

"Chris Minchin" <minchin@ihug.co.nz> wrote in message
news:D 25gbf$l2n$1@lust.ihug.co.nz...
> Hi everyone i'm trying to connect my Palm T3 to the internet (ADSL) via
> bluetooth, It connects but I get this error code
> DNS lookup timed out Please check coverage and try again (Comm.8)

Is your PC set up to share internet (ICS maybe)?

-jhon
!