February 7, 2013 12:33:26 PM

contact microsoft.
Score
a c 243 $ Windows 7
February 7, 2013 12:51:18 PM

Qhalifa said:
Hello,
hi

Is this a legal installation of Windows? Was it previously "genuine" and now it is not? Is the installation properly activated?
Score
Related resources
February 7, 2013 1:00:13 PM

Sorry but if i were a mod, i'd close this thread as it's surely more a "Crack windows software" than an actual problem as if anyone had a problem in activation, they would contact Microsoft as they paid their Windows software...

If you're not an actual Hacker, contact them directly and they will help you, sorry that we can't expose any solutions as it would be an illegal action from us...
Score
a c 243 $ Windows 7
February 7, 2013 1:13:50 PM

While I agree that this is likely an attempt to get a product key, crack, etc, there have been MS issues recently where some updates (or the lack thereof) will "trigger" the "not genuine" bit in a legitimate Windows installation. I have personally experienced this with Windows 7 and MSE.

The "fix" was to go to Windows Update and ensure all updates were installed.

Users can also go to MS for help, at:

http://www.microsoft.com/genuine/validate/DownloadValid...
Score
a c 243 $ Windows 7
February 7, 2013 1:21:34 PM

spawnkiller said:
Sorry but if i were a mod, i'd close this thread as it's surely more a "Crack windows software" than an actual problem as if anyone had a problem in activation, they would contact Microsoft as they paid their Windows software...

If you're not an actual Hacker, contact them directly and they will help you, sorry that we can't expose any solutions as it would be an illegal action from us...

The mods have been notified. Up to them to close or not.
Score
February 7, 2013 2:07:49 PM

I am going to close the thread as the user who opened the thread has not yet answered any questions being asked.

Please contact me directly if this thread needs to be re-opened and provide the thread link in the contact.
Score
!