I have had the most SCREWED UP week!

Last response: in Video Games
April 26, 2005 2:10:09 AM

I don't even have to write this one out for you:

http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

- Ron ^*^

More about : screwed week

Anonymous
April 26, 2005 4:07:24 AM

Werebat wrote:
> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>
> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>
> - Ron ^*^

That guys looks half-orcish :)
And you look half-dorkish :)

Silveraxe.
April 26, 2005 9:12:58 AM

Alien mind control rays made Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> write:
> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

that's GOT to be worth XP.

--
\^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/&gt;
\ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

drow wrote:
> Alien mind control rays made Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> write:
>
>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>

> that's GOT to be worth XP.

So what is that? CR 4? :-)

Seriously, though– I feel for ya, man. That was quite an experience there.

-Tialan
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 9:53:59 AM

Werebat wrote:
> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>
> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>
> - Ron ^*^

Heh. I saw that on Fark yesterday; did a double-take. :)

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

Silveraxe wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
> > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
> >
> > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
> >
> > - Ron ^*^
>
> That guys looks half-orcish :)
> And you look half-dorkish :)

Yeah, that was my first thought too, the guy sure looks like a
half-orc. Actually my first thought was "Ron is a tow-truck
driver?!?!"

- Justisaur

PS. Speaking of people who look like other D&D races, here's a Drow,
on

http://www.amber.org/~laloca/photos/random/stanjones.jp...
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:34:20 PM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat wrote:

> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>
> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>
> - Ron ^*^

Now you even hack a webserver to troll us?

LL
Anonymous
April 26, 2005 2:34:21 PM

Lorenz Lang wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat wrote:
>

>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>
>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>

> Now you even hack a webserver to troll us?

Actually they don't realize they're doing it. :^)

- Ron ^*^
April 26, 2005 3:44:33 PM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net>
raised a finger to the sky and proclaimed:

>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>
>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>
> - Ron ^*^

I've never been more proud that Portland's my home town.

--
Either way, I hate you Count Chocula, if I didn't already.
- Drifter Bob, rec.games.frp.dnd

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...

> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>
> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume I am
wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 3:21:47 AM

"Mouse" <mail141023@pop.net.invalid> wrote in message
news:D t2t611415t7a6uos5ejehb1tc7va6ricf@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net>
> raised a finger to the sky and proclaimed:
>

>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>
>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>
> I've never been more proud that Portland's my home town.

Heh - I was born there.

--
^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishment the scroll,
I am the Master of my fate:
I am the Captain of my soul.

April 27, 2005 12:18:23 PM

Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:

> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...
>>
>> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>
>> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>
> Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
> I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.

Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
wasn't him.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd

Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

> Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
>
>>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>>news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...
>>
>>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>>
>>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>>
>>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
>>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
>

> Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
> wasn't him.

I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
past weekend.

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 6:17:30 PM

"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
news:o mKbe.2$e03.0@lakeread07...

> Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
>
> > Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
> >
> >>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
> >>news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...

> >>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
> >>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
> >

> > Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
> > wasn't him.
>
> I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
> past weekend.

I've just noticed that your surnames aren't the same. Ha!
Anonymous
April 27, 2005 10:20:39 PM

Symbol wrote:
> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
> news:o mKbe.2$e03.0@lakeread07...
>

>>Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

>>>Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
>>>wasn't him.
>>
>>I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
>>past weekend.
>

> I've just noticed that your surnames aren't the same. Ha!

Surprised it took so long for someone to do that. :^)

I was actually in New Orleans over the weekend, for the Jazz Festival.

- Ron ^*^
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 1:14:51 AM

Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
> Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
>
>>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>>news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...
>>
>>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
>>>
>>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
>>
>>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
>>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
>

> Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
> wasn't him.

But we are all Ron, even those of us who aren't. Therefore it was Ron.
Anonymous
April 28, 2005 1:33:24 AM

Werebat wrote:

> Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
>
>> Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
>>
>>> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
>>> news:D qhbe.66$hP6.64@lakeread07...

>>> Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
>>> I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
>>

>> Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
>> wasn't him.
>

> I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
> past weekend.
>
> - Ron ^*^

On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:01:15 AM

Werebat wrote:
> Some Guy wrote:
>
>> On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?
>
> "MISter ANderson..."

I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
waste to all of Usenet.

<shudders>

Arivne
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 12:20:14 AM

Some Guy wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
>

>> Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

>>> Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
>>> wasn't him.
>>

>> I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
>> past weekend.
>>
>> - Ron ^*^
>>

> On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?

"MISter ANderson..."

- Ron ^*^
May 1, 2005 12:00:30 AM

On 28 Apr 2005 20:01:15 -0700, arivne@cox.net wrote:

>Werebat wrote:
>> Some Guy wrote:
>>
>>> On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?
>>
>> "MISter ANderson..."
>
>I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
>waste to all of Usenet.
>
><shudders>
>

>Arivne

It could be worse ... they could all be Michael Scott Browns.

--

Matthias (matthias_mls@yahoo.com)

"Scientists tend to do philosophy about as well as you'd expect philosophers to
do science, the difference being that at least the philosophers usually *know*
when they're out of their depth."
-Jeff Heikkinen
May 1, 2005 10:40:31 PM

On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:00:30 GMT, Matthias <matthias_mls@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On 28 Apr 2005 20:01:15 -0700, arivne@cox.net wrote:
>
>>Werebat wrote:

>>> "MISter ANderson..."
>>
>>I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
>>waste to all of Usenet.
>>
>><shudders>
>>

>>Arivne
>
>It could be worse ... they could all be Michael Scott Browns.

*laughter*

That would be horrible; having gotten bored with reading other
people's posts, they'd start raging flamewars amongst themselves whose
infernoes would not burn down until the framework of which the Usenet
was wrought, indeed the very internet backbone servers themselves, did
give out and collapse into the dust of a shattered civilization.

*ahem*

Jordan
!