I have had the most SCREWED UP week!

I don't even have to write this one out for you:

http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

- Ron ^*^
21 answers Last reply
More about screwed week

    Werebat wrote:
    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    That guys looks half-orcish :)
    And you look half-dorkish :)

    Silveraxe.

    Alien mind control rays made Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> write:
    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

    that's GOT to be worth XP.

    --
    \^\ // drow@bin.sh (CARRIER LOST) <http://www.bin.sh/>
    \ // - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    drow wrote:
    > Alien mind control rays made Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> write:
    >
    >>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >

    > that's GOT to be worth XP.

    So what is that? CR 4? :-)

    Seriously, though– I feel for ya, man. That was quite an experience there.

    -Tialan

    Werebat wrote:
    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    Heh. I saw that on Fark yesterday; did a double-take. :)

    --
    Jay Knioum
    The Mad Afro

    Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote:
    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

    Well, now we know what a Werebat looks like --
    Hey, that isn't Rhode Island!
    --
    Bradd W. Szonye
    http://www.szonye.com/bradd

    Silveraxe wrote:
    > Werebat wrote:
    > > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    > >
    > > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    > >
    > > - Ron ^*^
    >
    > That guys looks half-orcish :)
    > And you look half-dorkish :)

    Yeah, that was my first thought too, the guy sure looks like a
    half-orc. Actually my first thought was "Ron is a tow-truck
    driver?!?!"

    - Justisaur

    PS. Speaking of people who look like other D&D races, here's a Drow,
    on

    http://www.amber.org/~laloca/photos/random/stanjones.jpg

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat wrote:

    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    Now you even hack a webserver to troll us?

    LL

    Lorenz Lang wrote:
    > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat wrote:
    >

    >>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>
    >>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >>
    >> - Ron ^*^
    >

    > Now you even hack a webserver to troll us?

    Actually they don't realize they're doing it. :^)

    - Ron ^*^

    On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net>
    raised a finger to the sky and proclaimed:

    >I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >
    >http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    I've never been more proud that Portland's my home town.

    --
    Either way, I hate you Count Chocula, if I didn't already.
    - Drifter Bob, rec.games.frp.dnd

    "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >
    > http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html

    Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume I am
    wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.

    "Mouse" <mail141023@pop.net.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:10:09 -0400, Werebat <ranpoirier@cox.net>
    > raised a finger to the sky and proclaimed:
    >

    >>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>
    >>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >>
    >> - Ron ^*^
    >
    > I've never been more proud that Portland's my home town.

    Heh - I was born there.

    --
    ^v^v^Malachias Invictus^v^v^

    It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishment the scroll,
    I am the Master of my fate:
    I am the Captain of my soul.

    Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:

    > "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>
    >> http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >
    > Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
    > I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.

    Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    wasn't him.
    --
    Bradd W. Szonye
    http://www.szonye.com/bradd

    Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

    > Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >>
    >>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
    >>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
    >

    > Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    > wasn't him.

    I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
    past weekend.

    - Ron ^*^

    > Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
    >
    > > Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
    > >
    > >>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    > >>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
    > >>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
    > >

    > > Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    > > wasn't him.
    >
    > I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
    > past weekend.

    I've just noticed that your surnames aren't the same. Ha!

    Symbol wrote:
    > "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >

    >>Bradd W. Szonye wrote:

    >>>Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    >>>wasn't him.
    >>
    >>I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
    >>past weekend.
    >

    > I've just noticed that your surnames aren't the same. Ha!

    Surprised it took so long for someone to do that. :^)

    I was actually in New Orleans over the weekend, for the Jazz Festival.

    - Ron ^*^

    Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
    > Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
    >
    >>"Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>I don't even have to write this one out for you:
    >>>
    >>>http://www.katu.com/stories/76696.html
    >>
    >>Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
    >>I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
    >

    > Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    > wasn't him.

    But we are all Ron, even those of us who aren't. Therefore it was Ron.

    Werebat wrote:

    > Bradd W. Szonye wrote:
    >
    >> Symbol <jb70@talk21.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Werebat" <ranpoirier@cox.net> wrote in message

    >>> Another regular who looks nothing like I imagined. Rather than assume
    >>> I am wrong and I choose to believe it isn't you troll boy.
    >>

    >> Unless Ron was visiting friends over 3,000 miles away from home, it
    >> wasn't him.
    >

    > I was, in fact, halfway across the country from Rhode Island over the
    > past weekend.
    >
    > - Ron ^*^

    On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?

    Werebat wrote:
    > Some Guy wrote:
    >
    >> On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?
    >
    > "MISter ANderson..."

    I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
    waste to all of Usenet.

    <shudders>

    Arivne

    On 28 Apr 2005 20:01:15 -0700, arivne@cox.net wrote:

    >Werebat wrote:
    >> Some Guy wrote:
    >>
    >>> On the back of a flatbed truck? You mean, BOTH of them were Ron?
    >>
    >> "MISter ANderson..."
    >
    >I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
    >waste to all of Usenet.
    >
    ><shudders>
    >

    >Arivne

    It could be worse ... they could all be Michael Scott Browns.

    --

    Matthias (matthias_mls@yahoo.com)

    "Scientists tend to do philosophy about as well as you'd expect philosophers to
    do science, the difference being that at least the philosophers usually *know*
    when they're out of their depth."
    -Jeff Heikkinen

    On Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:00:30 GMT, Matthias <matthias_mls@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >On 28 Apr 2005 20:01:15 -0700, arivne@cox.net wrote:
    >
    >>Werebat wrote:

    >>> "MISter ANderson..."
    >>
    >>I just had the most horrible vision: a horde of ravening Rons, laying
    >>waste to all of Usenet.
    >>
    >><shudders>
    >>

    >>Arivne
    >
    >It could be worse ... they could all be Michael Scott Browns.

    *laughter*

    That would be horrible; having gotten bored with reading other
    people's posts, they'd start raging flamewars amongst themselves whose
    infernoes would not burn down until the framework of which the Usenet
    was wrought, indeed the very internet backbone servers themselves, did
    give out and collapse into the dust of a shattered civilization.

    *ahem*

    Jordan

Games Video Games