Sign in with
Your question
Solved

My latop went on safe mode and I can't get it back to normal.

Last response: in Windows 7
February 7, 2013 5:12:33 PM

Basically, I turned on my laptop and it automatically went on Safe mode and I can't get back to normal. The screen is also blurry and instead of the taskbar I can see the top of the screen...eugh.. If you get me. Should I reinstall my Windows? p.s. I don't have a disk for it, so I guess I will have to download a ISO or something. Will this get everything back to normal? :o 
a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
February 7, 2013 5:16:16 PM

Hello... was there an automatic update that did this?... try and load a previous RESTORE Point... before trying a total re-install.
February 7, 2013 5:17:22 PM

Ironsounds said:
Hello... was there an automatic update that did this?... try and load a previous RESTORE Point... before trying a total re-install.

I've tried that and it didn't work....
Related resources

Best solution

a b D Laptop
a b $ Windows 7
February 7, 2013 5:21:27 PM

Hello... if you have a sticker code/key... then yes an ISO of that exact Windows version will work for you... A bootable 4gig usb stick, ISO, and Windows ISO to USB/DVD utility is needed.
February 7, 2013 5:25:18 PM

Ironsounds said:
Hello... if you have a sticker code/key... then yes an ISO of that exact Windows version will work for you... A bootable 4gig usb stick, ISO, and Windows ISO to USB/DVD utility is needed.

Ok, I will try that then. Thank you. :) 
February 7, 2013 5:39:35 PM

Best answer selected by Andraaa.
!