lost net after modem change

Joe

Hi, I swapped out my Verizon DSL modem for a Adelphia high
speed internet modem. The swap went well and I have
internet when directly connected to the modem but I can't
get my wireless net back up when I plug the cable into my
MN-500 wireless hub. tried reinstalling with the
installation wizard but no luck. HMMMM.... any ideas

Woops, I meant MN-700

Perhaps the feed from your ISP has changed. Are they using PPPoE? Do you
have a dynamic or static IP from them? The settings in the base station
would need to confirm to the ISP requirements.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC