Symantec VPN set up

Last response: in Networking
Share
December 8, 2004 10:04:32 PM

I cannot get my symantec vpn to run through my mn-700
base station. If I bypass the base station and just use
my cable modem, I can connect my tunnel. I believe I
have a firewall issue with the base station but it cannot
be turned off. I have unchecked the Ping option and have
tried port forwarding. On the symantec client, I have
tried UDP encapsulation.

More about : symantec vpn set

Anonymous
December 9, 2004 4:33:36 PM

Apparently there are known issues with the MN-700 MS router and a number of
VPN software packages. You may have to put your target PC in the DMZ (not a
great idea).

!