Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

Bought the new xbox game adapter, went through setup, said
I was connected, but after restart, says can't find DNS
server address. Tried manually typing that in, then said
can't find Gateway. Tried manually typing that in...same
message. Using a linksys G router...works great with pc.
Any ideas? Please?!?!

As I posted to Trev with a similar question, this isn't a general networking
support area, nor Xbox support, but have you set up the networking in the
Xbox Dashboard? It almost sounds like you're using System Link instead of
Infrastructure in the settings. You might want to check this information
out (and make sure your gear is
Xbox-compatible): http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/connect/diagnosing.htm If
you have additional issues, you may want to post to the
microsoft.public.xbox.live newsgroup.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC