net gear bridge

i have a net gear bridge and a belkin router both
wireless my x box is not connecting says it cant find my
wireless divice what do i have to do to hook it up
1 answer Last reply
More about gear bridge

    This isn't a general networking support area, nor Xbox support, Trev, but
    have you set up the networking in the Xbox Dashboard? It almost sounds like
    you're using System Link instead of Infrastructure in the settings. You
    might want to check this information out (and make sure your gear is
    Xbox-compatible): http://www.xbox.com/en-us/live/connect/diagnosing.htm If
    you have additional issues, you may want to post to the
    microsoft.public.xbox.live newsgroup.
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "trev" <t.ladas@comcast.net> wrote in message
    >i have a net gear bridge and a belkin router both
    > wireless my x box is not connecting says it cant find my
    > wireless divice what do i have to do to hook it up

Routers Wireless Hardware Microsoft Networking