gonna be my first laptop, so im abit clueless about where/brands to get.
1. What is your budget?
2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
3. What screen resolution do you want?
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
1-3 hours for emergency use depending on the laptop otherwise it will be plugged in power!
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
starcraft 2/league of legends/CoD:BO/BF:bc2/(DIABLO 3!!!) and any nice titles.
mostly set to medium for comfortable gameplay
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.)
school work/internet browsing/movie/anime.
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
for my budget 500gb should hit the spot, SSD kinda expensive
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
this gonna be my first laptop purchase, not sure where to buy it from, been looking around newegg,xoticpc
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
4 years if possible
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
normal dvd/combo drive
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
no particular brand, just want one thats efficient, good port locations, good price, reliable
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.