How to use wifi

weaselman

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
Why do people not read manuals that come with the devices, when they bought them.

There all in the box it came in.

It`s just laziness, or throwing the manual, or instructions out with no attempt at reading it that causes this problem. All your own fault like it or not.
Self stupidity. I give up !

There is the undeniable answer to the solution.

you've only been on since Oct 2012, i've been battling against this for 13 years. the questions are getting more and more retarded, with fewer and fewer interesting ones to work on. Unfortunately so are the answers, a thread recently someone declared that the OP should buy an 850W psu with no specs listed, turned out an AMD cpu and a gt250 I think.

AND SOOOOOO repetitive... No one knows how to use the google anymore...

weaselman

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
The thing is what is the first you do should do when unpacking the new device when you buy something new ?, read the manual understand how it works.

How to do all the things people ask, that are contained in the manual for that exact purpose of using the said device, how to access it in the case of say a router, it`s Ip address, or web address to log in to the router. Default factory set password, and user name. Like you I am simply amazed how people put so much little thought into that one simple thing to do 13 monkey, absolutely baffled of the logic of some people.

What is retarded is simply not reading it. Or pure laziness.