BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
All of a sudden I can't send or recieve mail. When I try to send mail it says an error has occurred but not tell me what the error is. When I press the send and recieve button I can see it flash in the backgroud but that is all I see is a quick flash and no mail. Has anyone had this problem. Bruce

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

BruceMyers48

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2001
I'm using Client for microsoft networks. Last night after I booted to windows i put the install disk in and reinstalled xp over xp. I made a new logon account. When I loged on the internet My mail server works there but does not work in the other user account. I have checked all the settings and they are the same. This has me stumped. The only thing I remember happening the other night was , when I tried to open outlook express a different mail page opened up. Every thing was greyed out so I thought it was some type of ad. I closed the page out. I believe my mail worked that night, but the next night it didn't. Ihave norton firewall and antivirus and tried closing them both and the mail still didn't work. I really would like to get to the bottom of this just incase it happens again. Bruce

Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?