MN-500 compatability with AOL

ray

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2001

Does anyone know if the MN-500 router with a MN-520
notebook adapter is compatable with AOL broadband in the
UK?

Thanks
Ray

First the MN-500 is not supported outside North America, Ray. Second, you
would need to check with AOL for which routers are compatible with their
non-standard TCP/IP stack. I believe their web site has some information or
a listing of which routers. Might just be easier and less to look for a
local ISP which uses a standard setup. AOL has been announcing they're
withdrawing DSL service in some areas, too.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC