Help finding a feat

Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.

What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.

Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?

Thank you.
5 answers Last reply
More about help finding feat

    New Gamer wrote:
    > Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
    > I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.
    >
    > What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
    > additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
    > the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
    > also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
    > defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.
    >
    > Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?

    I'm pretty sure I just saw this feat in Complete Adventurer, although I
    can't remember the name of it. I'll try to look it up in my books at
    home when I get a chance.
    --
    Bradd W. Szonye
    http://www.szonye.com/bradd

    Bradd W. Szonye <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote:
    > New Gamer wrote:
    >> Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
    >> I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.
    >>
    >> What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
    >> additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
    >> the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
    >> also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
    >> defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?
    >
    > I'm pretty sure I just saw this feat in Complete Adventurer, although I
    > can't remember the name of it. I'll try to look it up in my books at
    > home when I get a chance.

    Nevermind; I just flipped through the book and didn't notice anything
    like that. Either I'm misremembering, or I overlooked it in my casual
    search.
    --
    Bradd W. Szonye
    http://www.szonye.com/bradd

    New Gamer wrote:

    > Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine,
    > though I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.

    <snip>

    > Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be
    > found?

    Sounds to me like Defensive Expert from Dragon 315.

    Cheers,

    Gary Johnson
    --
    Home Page: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzjohnsg
    X-Men Campaign Resources: http://members.optusnet.com.au/xmen_campaign

    "Bradd W. Szonye" <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote in

    > Nevermind; I just flipped through the book and didn't notice anything
    > like that. Either I'm misremembering, or I overlooked it in my casual
    > search.

    Thank you for your help and time.

    Gary Johnson <zzjohnsg@uqconnect.net> wrote in

    > Sounds to me like Defensive Expert from Dragon 315.

    Thank you, I will check that out.

Games Video Games Books