Help finding a feat

Last response: in Video Games
May 3, 2005 5:39:59 PM

Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.

What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.

Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?

Thank you.

More about : finding feat

Anonymous
May 4, 2005 11:51:32 PM

New Gamer wrote:
> Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
> I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.
>
> What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
> additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
> the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
> also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
> defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.
>
> Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?

I'm pretty sure I just saw this feat in Complete Adventurer, although I
can't remember the name of it. I'll try to look it up in my books at
home when I get a chance.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd

Bradd W. Szonye <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote:
> New Gamer wrote:
>> Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine, though
>> I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.
>>
>> What I do remember is that if a character had this feat, it got an
>> additional +2 bonus to AC from cover, and while using fighting defensively
>> the character gain +3 dodge bonus instead fo normal +2. If the character
>> also add five or more ranks in tumble, and this feat while fighting
>> defensively the character gained a +4 dodge bonus to AC.
>>
>> Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be found?
>
> I'm pretty sure I just saw this feat in Complete Adventurer, although I
> can't remember the name of it. I'll try to look it up in my books at
> home when I get a chance.

Nevermind; I just flipped through the book and didn't notice anything
like that. Either I'm misremembering, or I overlooked it in my casual
search.
--
Bradd W. Szonye
http://www.szonye.com/bradd

New Gamer wrote:

> Recently I saw a feat in a WotC book or possibly a dragon magazine,
> though I cannot recall the name or the source the feat was located in.

<snip>

> Does anyone know the name of this feat and in which book it might be
> found?

Sounds to me like Defensive Expert from Dragon 315.

Cheers,

Gary Johnson
--
Home Page: http://www.uq.net.au/~zzjohnsg
X-Men Campaign Resources: http://members.optusnet.com.au/xmen_campaign

"Bradd W. Szonye" <bradd+news@szonye.com> wrote in

> Nevermind; I just flipped through the book and didn't notice anything
> like that. Either I'm misremembering, or I overlooked it in my casual
> search.

Thank you for your help and time.
Anonymous
May 6, 2005 1:20:10 PM

Gary Johnson <zzjohnsg@uqconnect.net> wrote in
news:p ine.LNX.4.61.0505051054140.13848@fox.uq.net.au:

> Sounds to me like Defensive Expert from Dragon 315.

Thank you, I will check that out.
!