Connceting palm IIIx to P90i phone

March 30, 2005 10:50:34 PM

I have a sony erricson P90i.

This hase infrared and can be used as a modem with a pc.
I would like to be able to connect it to the palm to use it over infrared
and access the internet to download email and synchronise avantgo etc.

I have used the palm successfully in this way for years with a nokia 6100
and then a SPV E200 over infrared and GPRS.

Any idea.

Wjen attempting to establish communication I get a report that the standard
number *99# to connect to orange gprs which is what I have always used both
on this palm and a tungsten T3 is "too long or incorrect."

Anyone know of how to get these to play. Can't find any info on google.

Thanks

Ray
Anonymous
March 30, 2005 10:57:25 PM