Can't sign in under my Adminstrator ID

I was tired of my kid going in and downloading junk on my
computer, so I set him up his own id...I am the computer
administrator...

well, he signed on and I tried to go back and switch to
MY id...Suddenly, the system is not accepting my
password, so I can't get into my administrator account.

I tried to log off and then click the "switch user"
option, but when I log off, "switch user" does not show
up...

Basically, I need to know how to get into my id or in as
administrator, SOMETHING!!

Is there ANY way to go in and sign in without my
password?? HELP HELP HELP!

Use F8 to boot to Safe Mode, which should allow you to access the
Administrator account. Hopefully, you remember the password on that
account.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC