Wireless-G MN-820: Unable to connect to Basestation Deskto..

December 11, 2004 11:08:44 PM

I am unable to connect to the XP based basestation
computer from my laptop running 2000 using the MS wireless
notebook card. I can share an internet connection, and
the basestation computer can share files from my laptop.
I can see the basestation computer listed in my workgroup,
but when I try to access it, I get a message that it is
not accessable, and the network path is not found.

I am not running any firewalls.

When I run the broadband network utility, from the
basestation, the list of network devices includes the
laptop. When I run the broadband network utility from the
laptop, the list of network devices sits with a
message "refreshing list" for a long time, then states "No
devices found on the local network"

On both devices, it has the same workgroup name listed and
says the device is connected to my network.

Any ideas?
!