Lost Encryption Key

Greg

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Does anyone know how I can get one of my computers on my
wireless network to reveal my encryption key? I have a
new wireless card and can't find the paper I wrote the key
on. Thanks in advance.

Go into the base station using the IP address in your browser address line
and simply look it up.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC