juin

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
There a lot of post on Radeon 8500.like
My system crash .........
All there systeme are base on Via chipset or ALI.(AMD)
There a probleme.Unstable .........

We know that ATI driver dont work flawless on AMD platform before someone tell me that is beacause ATI have scrappy Driver and bla bla.

So in the same logic many others compagnie are in the same situation.Even if it just tempory before there is ''good'' driver.Still is create incompability for short time.

Incompability create be bad driver or be southbrige.Who care the hardware dont work.

Wisdom dont come with time
Meilleur chance la prochaine fois<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by juin on 11/30/01 12:14 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Ati make very good hardware. They also put together good drivers - just cos they don't work on your crappy system dosn't mean they are scrappy.

Maybe if you learn how to put together a sentence and maybe even let us know what you are trying to say - you may be able to understand your instruction booklet.

I have an AMD and my ati has never gone wrong. Looks like your just unlucky.

<font color=purple><b>Techie2001</font color=purple></b>
<i>(Forum Techie)</i>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
My system crash .........
All there systeme are base on Via chipset or ALI.(AMD)
There a probleme.Unstable .........

What the hell are you going on about?? Are you just trying to incite another flame war here. Already you are stating AMD's are unstable? Where in the hell is your proof? I have a Dual MP setup and my has been running rock solid since last July. Where the hell are all these instabilities you trolls always talk off? I don't know what you are trying to do her but if you would pick a better translator, I'm sure it would be easier to understand.

<b>Bees are on the what now?</b>

G

This little troll dosn't understand english - thats why he can't get his ATI to work - He dosn't get the instructions. There is nother wrong with the ATI 8500 it's a wonderful graphics card - Not the best but it's certainly not unstable. I have had an AMD for a few years and nothing has gone wrong with it./ So unless juin dropped his on the way home his should be fine too. So juin quit winging about the fact that your useless at putting your machine together - I mean not only can't you build it - you can;'t get it to work - take it back to the store and buy a ps2

<i>(Forum Techie)</i>

G

So whats the problem???

Do you not have the system mentioned above. If not why did you post this - were you just looking to see who you could wind up? why? This is just what octobot mentioned - mindless trolling. You said :-
my system crash....
So did it not crash - if not then why put that.
Do you have an AMD, do you have an ATI radeon 8500?
Have you experienced problems with these components. We would be happy to help if you have.

<i>(Forum Techie)</i>

G

Please go and get your little pocket dictionary and rephrase that. I don't getcha there.

<i>(Forum Techie)</i>

juin

Distinguished
May 19, 2001
http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1

i also want to put a stateman of crashman

VIA has always had this AGP problem, card manufacturers eventually find workarounds, I thought ATI's latest drivers were supposed to fix VIA's problems.

Maybe it work well with nvisia but 8500 have some trouble with via.

http://gamershq.madonion.com/products/orb/?publish_compare.shtml?&project_type=6&dprid=2108670

G

http://forumz.tomshardware.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=faq&notfound=1&code=1i also want to put a stateman of crashman
whats a stateman?

Maybe it work well with nvisia but 8500 have some trouble with via.
What is an nvisia?

Cme on juin. get a grip on what your doing. Before you continue answer me these questions.
Do you have an AMD
Do you have an ATI

<i>(Forum Techie)</i>

Yahiko81

Illustrious
Jul 17, 2001
What in gods name are you trying to prove???? All I know is that link you showed me was exceptionally low for that card. I don't know what you are trying to get at. Please try to explain this.

<b>Bees are on the what now?</b>

Crashman

Polypheme
Former Staff
So now I'm a Statesman! Cool, isn't that like a Congressman or something?
Seriously, be a little nicer to the guy, he's from Quebec and speeks English as a second language. What he's trying to do is ask why so many people are having problems when he is not.

Sometimes he's a little anoying but a flamer he isn't. He's a nice kid.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

G

I was bored - I wanted an argument - the nice little guy wouldn't play ball. Mmm never mind - I'll wind up fugger instead - I could do with a good slaggin match.

I've been on these boards for nearly a year and I've always been the nice guy - Time for a bit of fun me thinks. :cool:

<i>(Forum Techie)</i>