How many halfling monks does it take to defeat a lion?

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm

42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
8 answers Last reply
More about halfling monks defeat lion

    Mere moments before death, Bryan J. Maloney hastily scrawled:

    >http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
    >
    >42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

    They obviously had the wrong question.

    Ed Chauvin IV

    modifier G @ 11.

    --Terry Austin

    "Bryan J. Maloney" <cavaggione@comcast.ten> abagooba zoink larblortch

    > http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
    >
    > 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

    Yes, I did notice. It's still very well constructed, is it not?

    Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness
    and exclaimed:

    > http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
    >
    > 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

    Just... wow.

    That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.

    --
    Billy Yank

    Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
    Murphy: "Well I choose them."
    Q: "That's NOT an option!"
    M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
    -Sealab 2021

    Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
    http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/

    Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in

    > Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
    > darkness and exclaimed:
    >

    >> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
    >>
    >> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
    >
    > Just... wow.
    >
    > That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.

    Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.

    --
    Terry Austin
    www.hyperbooks.com

    No 33 Secretary <taustin+usenet@hyperbooks.com> abagooba zoink larblortch

    > Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in
    >
    >> Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
    >> darkness and exclaimed:
    >>

    >>> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
    >>>
    >>> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
    >>
    >> Just... wow.
    >>
    >> That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.
    >>
    > Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.

    Heh--yeah, and it only took you a week or so to figure it out. You're
    improving.

    "Bryan J. Maloney" <cavaggione@comcast.ten> wrote in

    > No 33 Secretary <taustin+usenet@hyperbooks.com> abagooba zoink
    > larblortch news:Xns9651681478004taustinhyperbookscom@216.168.3.50:
    >
    >> Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
    >>> darkness and exclaimed:

    >>> Just... wow.
    >>>
    >>> That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.
    >>>
    >> Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.
    >>

    > Heh--yeah, and it only took you a week or so to figure it out. You're
    > improving.

    Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some time
    ago. You really need to read better web sites.

    --

    No 33 Secretary wrote:
    > Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some time ago. You really need to read better web sites.

    You needed the Museum of Hoaxes website to tell you it was faked?

    --
    Stephen Weir

    List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
    ICQ # 11472386

    Stephen Weir <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in

    > No 33 Secretary wrote:
    >> Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some
    >> time ago. You really need to read better web sites.
    >
    > You needed the Museum of Hoaxes website to tell you it was faked?

    No, only to actually notice the story existed in the first place.

    --
    Terry Austin
    www.hyperbooks.com
    Campaign Cartographer now available