How many halfling monks does it take to defeat a lion?

Last response: in Video Games
May 7, 2005 9:18:58 PM

http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm

42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 11:49:55 PM

Mere moments before death, Bryan J. Maloney hastily scrawled:

>http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
>
>42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

They obviously had the wrong question.

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin
Anonymous
May 7, 2005 11:55:48 PM

"Bryan J. Maloney" <cavaggione@comcast.ten> abagooba zoink larblortch

> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
>
> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

Yes, I did notice. It's still very well constructed, is it not?
May 8, 2005 5:09:58 AM

Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the darkness
and exclaimed:

> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
>
> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.

Just... wow.

That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.

--
Billy Yank

Quinn: "I'm saying it's us, or them."
Murphy: "Well I choose them."
Q: "That's NOT an option!"
M: "Then you shouldn't have framed it as one."
-Sealab 2021

Billy Yank's Baldur's Gate Photo Portraits
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2xvw6/
Anonymous
May 9, 2005 9:13:53 PM

Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in

> Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
> darkness and exclaimed:
>

>> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
>>
>> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
>
> Just... wow.
>
> That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.

Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.

--
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com

No 33 Secretary <taustin+usenet@hyperbooks.com> abagooba zoink larblortch

> Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in
>
>> Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
>> darkness and exclaimed:
>>

>>> http://www.people.virginia.edu/~bmg8c/4600399.htm
>>>
>>> 42 weren't enough in Cambodia.
>>
>> Just... wow.
>>
>> That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.
>>
> Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.

Heh--yeah, and it only took you a week or so to figure it out. You're
improving.
Anonymous
May 11, 2005 7:46:20 PM

"Bryan J. Maloney" <cavaggione@comcast.ten> wrote in

> No 33 Secretary <taustin+usenet@hyperbooks.com> abagooba zoink
> larblortch news:Xns9651681478004taustinhyperbookscom@216.168.3.50:
>
>> Billy Yank <billyUSCOREyank@verizonDOT.net> wrote in
>>
>>> Suddenly, Bryan J. Maloney, drunk as a lemur, stumbled out of the
>>> darkness and exclaimed:

>>> Just... wow.
>>>
>>> That's one of those "don't know whether to laugh or cry" stories.
>>>
>> Yeah, it's a fairly pathetic fake.
>>

> Heh--yeah, and it only took you a week or so to figure it out. You're
> improving.

Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some time
ago. You really need to read better web sites.

--
Terry Austin
www.hyperbooks.com
Campaign Cartographer now available
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 1:33:37 AM

No 33 Secretary wrote:
> Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some time ago. You really need to read better web sites.

You needed the Museum of Hoaxes website to tell you it was faked?

--
Stephen Weir

List of Games for Sale - http://www.glipe.free-online.co.uk/index.htm
ICQ # 11472386
Anonymous
May 12, 2005 2:48:57 AM

Stephen Weir <sweir@sweir.free-online.co.uk> wrote in

> No 33 Secretary wrote:
>> Actually, I saw that one on the Museum of Hoaxes web site quite some
>> time ago. You really need to read better web sites.
>
> You needed the Museum of Hoaxes website to tell you it was faked?

No, only to actually notice the story existed in the first place.

--
!