[resolved] Limited connectivity using tp-link's TL-WN727N?

Hello,
i am using a TP-LINK TL-WN727N to connect to my wireless network, and am using win7 64bit.
occasionally, i can't access the internet while still being connected to my network (limited connectivity), and in order to be able to use the internet again i need to disable and then enable my wireless network connection driver (TP-link wireless USB adapter).
as time passes this thing happens more frequently, and i am sure the problem is in my computer, since no one else in the house has this problem.
i had this problem before, and i resolved it by updating windows, but now this problem is happening again, and updating windows didn't seem to make too much of a difference.
thanks in advance.
(also, sorry if i am unclear in any way, i am kind of sick today)

(EDIT: i solved the problem by enabling in my firewall everything under the group "wireless portable devices", i probably enabled some un-nessesary stuff there too, but w/e, at least it works)
2 answers Last reply
More about resolved limited connectivity link wn727n
  1. When it happens, can you still ping the router? And the wireless signal is still ok? Do you see any other wlan's using the same channels?
  2. i can't say i fully understood what you just said, i am kind of stupid in stuff like these.
    the signal seems pretty good actually, and i am not sure about how channels work, but i can only imagine that if it were the problem, other machines connecting wirelessly would encounter the problem, which they aren't, the problem is only with my computer.
Ask a new question

Read More

Drivers TP-Link Limited Connectivity Wireless Network Windows 7