Where do all these Anti-American pukes come from?

Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
you "anti-war" types.

The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
who are of course supported by the liberal media.
202 answers Last reply
More about where anti american pukes from
  1. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    On 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops

    Well, this is one of the more obvious trolls.

    I recommend that everybody just ignore this thread.

    --
    There can be no triumph without loss.
    No victory without suffering.

    Colin Campbell remove underscore wrote:
    > On 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    > <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    >
    > Well, this is one of the more obvious trolls.

    He sounds exactly like you and the rest of the jingoist trolls in UMA.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Mike P wrote:
    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    > > Colin Campbell remove underscore wrote:

    > >>Well, this is one of the more obvious trolls.
    > >>

    > > He sounds exactly like you and the rest of the jingoist trolls in
    UMA.

    > If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to
    this
    > group.

    Troll.
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Mike P wrote:
    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    > > Mike P wrote:

    > > troops

    > > UMA.
    > >
    > >>If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to
    > >
    > > this
    > >
    > >>group.
    > >>

    > > Troll.
    > >
    > No just stating a fact that I can back up unlike yourself who can't
    seem
    > to do so with anything you write.

    QED.
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Mike P wrote:
    > Bear wrote:
    > > "Mike P" wrote in
    > > : If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post
    to this
    > > : group.
    > >
    > > I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!
    > >

    > Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on it

    > falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he
    doesn't
    > have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the
    subject.
    > Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    > looking more foolish every time.

    You're a mission troller. And a liar. Get over yourself, little man.
  6. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    TV's Concerned Citizen wrote:
    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should.

    Because Dumbya is a war criminal, and he embarrasses about half of the
    country.

    > Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world.

    Tell that to the Dutch. Watch them laugh in your face.

    The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    The "liberal media" is like the christian god: it is a myth.

    --

    Beliefs are dangerous. Beliefs allow the mind to stop functioning.
    A non-functioning mind is clinically dead. Believe in nothing.

    The belief in the Christian god... is an appalling nightmare. I reject
    the notion that the whole universe was created by this kind of evil
    creature who would create such a thing. - Anthony Flew, March 22, 2005
    aa #2133
    ap #19
  7. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Colin Campbell" wrote
    : "Concerned Citizen" wrote:
    :
    : >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    :
    : Well, this is one of the more obvious trolls.

    How so?

    : I recommend that everybody just ignore this thread.

    I recommend that everybody have a little more compassion for the families
    who have relatives that are troops!

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  8. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    I support the troops.. Just not the Zionist Israel firster
    (JINSA/CSP/PNAC) Neocons (at the Pentagon and in Cheney's office) who
    sent them there:

    Re: A Zionist War

    http://www.ariannaonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23715

    http://www.nowarforisrael.com

    http://www.nogw.com/warforisrael.html

    Karpinski scapegoated by Zionist (JINSA/CSP/PNAC) Neocons for torture
    at Abu Ghraib:

    http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=33550

    Zionists and Torture in Iraq:

    http://www.itszone.co.uk/zone0/viewtopic.php?t=20413
  9. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Mike P wrote:
    > Chris Hayes wrote:
    > > Mike P wrote:

    > > to this

    > >>Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on
    it

    > >>falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he
    > >
    > > doesn't
    > >
    > >>have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the
    > >
    > > subject.
    > >
    > >> Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    > >>looking more foolish every time.
    > >>

    > > You're a mission troller. And a liar. Get over yourself, little
    man.

    > Lets see you prove your statement this time. If you can that is. As
    far
    > as little I'm a six foot tall Native Person, with a 34 inch waist,
    and a
    > 16 and a half neck. I also bench 270 lbs in five reps of ten every
    other
    > day. I'm also all Army, and have a MBA with a Minor in American
    History.

    Yup, a little man who's got to brag about himself while he posts
    nothing but insults.
  10. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Asmodeus" wrote
    > : "Concerned Citizen" wrote
    > :
    > : > Where do all these Anti-American pukes come from?
    > :
    > : There are bed-wetters everywhere.
    > :
    > : --
    > : "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    > : --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
    >
    > That's what we needed in Vietnam but the dissenters were too
    impatient to
    > allow that to happen.

    You mean to tell me 10 years and more bombs dropped on that country
    than all of WWII was not enough? No wonder they got impatient. It was
    because Vietnam was a bullshit war and the American public got tired of
    it.
  11. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Concerned Citizen" <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    Hello fool and welcome to alt.atheism.

    --
    Woden

    "religion is a socio-political system for controlling people's thoughts,
    lives and actions based on ancient myths and superstitions, perpetrated
    through generations of subtle yet pervasive brainwashing."
  12. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army (More info?)

    "Woden" wrote
    : "Concerned Citizen" wrote
    :
    : > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    : > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    : > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    : > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    : > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    : > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    : > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    : > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    : > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    : > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    : > you "anti-war" types.
    : >
    : > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    : > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    : > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    : > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    : > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    : > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    : > who are of course supported by the liberal media.
    : >
    : >
    :
    : Hello fool and welcome to alt.atheism.

    Care to elaborate?

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  13. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Chris Hayes" wrote
    > : You mean to tell me 10 years and more bombs dropped on that country
    > : than all of WWII was not enough? No wonder they got impatient. It
    was
    > : because Vietnam was a bullshit war and the American public got
    tired of
    > : it.
    >
    > Go ahead and distort what I say to set up your strawmen. It just
    shows that
    > there is no substance in what you say.

    Care to point out where I distorted your comment? Let's look at what I
    was replying to (before you snipped the backthread):

    [.sig of Asmodeus]
    : "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    : --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice

    [your reply]
    "That's what we needed in Vietnam but the dissenters were too impatient
    allow that to happen."

    The Vietnam war lasted around ten years. You blame the dissenters for
    being "impatient" even though there wasn't an end in sight and the
    objectives of that war weren't clear. If it wasn't for those
    dissenters, we'd probably still be there just like Korea.

    Seems like you get really irrational when I reply to your posts. Why?
  14. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Concerned Citizen" <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    Now George and Bar, if Laura knew you two were on usenet, she'd have a fit
    and you know it. It's past your bed times anyway, well, at least it's past
    yours, George.
  15. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Chris Hayes" wrote
    > : Bear wrote:
    > : > : As long as they pick and choose from who Uncle Sam says are
    > : > : "acceptable" leaders while Uncle Sam sells off parts of their
    > : country
    > : > : to transnational corporations without their consent.
    > : >
    > : > Bullshit.
    > : >
    > :
    > : What's bullshit? That's exactly what's going on in Iraq. The US
    told
    > : the Iraqis that certain candidates are "unacceptable" and have
    given
    > : parts of their country over to "private" interests in no-bid
    contracts.
    > : It's well known even if you don't want to face it.
    >
    > Show me.

    Why bother? It's obvious you're going to snip the links like you've
    done eariler this thread.

    > : Furthermore, the Iraqis have no control over the US military and
    can't
    > : tell them to leave. It's far from a sovereign democracy.
    >
    > Yet.

    It may never be.

    > : > : Is it freedom? Nope, since democracy is usually the enemy of
    > : liberty.
    > : >
    > : > The Iraqis will end up with much more freedom than they had under
    > : Hussein.
    > : >
    > :
    > : That remains to be seen. So far all I've seen is a lot of noble
    talk
    > : but far more devestation of those people.
    >
    > Then let's wait and see.

    So far it's all talk.
  16. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Chris Hayes" wrote
    > : Bear wrote:
    > : > "Chris Hayes" wrote
    > : > : You mean to tell me 10 years and more bombs dropped on that
    country
    > : > : than all of WWII was not enough? No wonder they got impatient.
    It
    > : was
    > : > : because Vietnam was a bullshit war and the American public got
    > : tired of
    > : > : it.
    > : >
    > : > Go ahead and distort what I say to set up your strawmen. It just
    > : shows that
    > : > there is no substance in what you say.
    > : >
    > :
    > : Care to point out where I distorted your comment? Let's look at
    what I
    > : was replying to (before you snipped the backthread):
    > :
    > : [.sig of Asmodeus]
    > :: "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    > :: --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
    > :
    > : [your reply]
    > : "That's what we needed in Vietnam but the dissenters were too
    impatient
    > : allow that to happen."
    > :
    > : The Vietnam war lasted around ten years. You blame the dissenters
    for
    > : being "impatient" even though there wasn't an end in sight and the
    > : objectives of that war weren't clear. If it wasn't for those
    > : dissenters, we'd probably still be there just like Korea.
    >
    > It probably wouldn't have lasted that long if the the country hadn't
    been so
    > divided.

    Pull the other finger.

    > : Seems like you get really irrational when I reply to your posts.
    Why?

    > You are projecting.

    I see. You're just a lying troll.

    In that case, go blow yourself. I have no more use for you.
  17. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Truthseeker" wrote
    :I support the troops.. Just not the Zionist Israel firster
    : (JINSA/CSP/PNAC) Neocons (at the Pentagon and in Cheney's office) who
    : sent them there:

    Great!

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  18. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Chris Hayes wrote:
    > Colin Campbell remove underscore wrote:
    >
    >>On 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    >><conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>

    >>>I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    >>
    >>Well, this is one of the more obvious trolls.
    >>

    > He sounds exactly like you and the rest of the jingoist trolls in UMA.

    If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to this
    group.

    Mike
  19. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Mike P" wrote in
    : If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to this
    : group.

    I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  20. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Chris Hayes wrote:
    > Mike P wrote:
    >
    >>Chris Hayes wrote:

    > troops

    >>>He sounds exactly like you and the rest of the jingoist trolls in
    >
    > UMA.
    >
    >>If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to
    >
    > this
    >
    >>group.
    >>

    > Troll.

    No just stating a fact that I can back up unlike yourself who can't seem
    to do so with anything you write.

    Mike
  21. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Mike P" wrote in
    > : If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to this
    > : group.
    >
    > I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!

    Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on it
    falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he doesn't
    have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the subject.
    Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    looking more foolish every time.

    Mike
  22. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Mike P" wrote
    : Bear wrote:
    : > "Mike P" wrote in
    : > : If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to
    this
    : > : group.
    : >
    : > I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!
    : >
    :
    : Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on it
    : falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he doesn't
    : have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the subject.
    : Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    : looking more foolish every time.

    My bad! I was confused as to who you were replying to.

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  23. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Mike P" wrote
    > : Bear wrote:
    > : > "Mike P" wrote in
    > : > : If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post to
    > this
    > : > : group.
    > : >
    > : > I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!
    > : >
    > :
    > : Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on it
    > : falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he doesn't
    > : have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the subject.
    > : Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    > : looking more foolish every time.
    >
    > My bad! I was confused as to who you were replying to.

    Sorry if I came across as responding to you as my reply was to none
    other than to the person who calls himself chris Hayes.

    Mike
  24. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Chris Hayes wrote:
    > Mike P wrote:
    >
    >>Bear wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Mike P" wrote in
    >>>: If you don't like being shown the fool you are don't cross post
    >
    > to this
    >
    >>>: group.
    >>>
    >>>I don't see where he was shown to be the fool!
    >>>

    >>Not being able to support anything he has said, and when called on it
    >

    >>falls back to statements like sockpuppet or Troll. This way he
    >
    > doesn't
    >
    >>have to prove anything other than his lack of knowledge of the
    >
    > subject.
    >
    >> Then like a five year old he keeps coming back making wild claims
    >>looking more foolish every time.
    >>

    > You're a mission troller. And a liar. Get over yourself, little man.

    Lets see you prove your statement this time. If you can that is. As far
    as little I'm a six foot tall Native Person, with a 34 inch waist, and a
    16 and a half neck. I also bench 270 lbs in five reps of ten every other
    day. I'm also all Army, and have a MBA with a Minor in American History.

    Mike
  25. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Mike P" wrote
    : Lets see you prove your statement this time. If you can that is. As far
    : as little I'm a six foot tall Native Person, with a 34 inch waist, and a
    : 16 and a half neck. I also bench 270 lbs in five reps of ten every other
    : day. I'm also all Army, and have a MBA with a Minor in American History.

    Native American?

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  26. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Chris Hayes" wrote
    : You mean to tell me 10 years and more bombs dropped on that country
    : than all of WWII was not enough? No wonder they got impatient. It was
    : because Vietnam was a bullshit war and the American public got tired of
    : it.

    Go ahead and distort what I say to set up your strawmen. It just shows that
    there is no substance in what you say.

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  27. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Mike P" wrote
    > : Lets see you prove your statement this time. If you can that is. As far
    > : as little I'm a six foot tall Native Person, with a 34 inch waist, and a
    > : 16 and a half neck. I also bench 270 lbs in five reps of ten every other
    > : day. I'm also all Army, and have a MBA with a Minor in American History.
    >
    > Native American?

    I am N'dee from Fort Apache, AZ. That's The White Mountain Apache
    Reservation. Native American is a term some like to use just like the
    word Indian. In truth anyone born in this Country is a Native American,
    and that includes both North and South, and we are not from India.

    Mike
  28. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Mike P" wrote
    : I am N'dee from Fort Apache, AZ. That's The White Mountain Apache
    : Reservation. Native American is a term some like to use just like the
    : word Indian. In truth anyone born in this Country is a Native American,
    : and that includes both North and South, and we are not from India.

    I am part Shawnee. And ex-Army.

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  29. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    I saw "Concerned Troll" <conners_3@hotmail.com>
    where?
    there on the stair
    where on the stair?
    right there
    "Concerned Troll" <conners_3@hotmail.com> with clogs on
    well I declare!
    going:
    Don't try to think, troll. You simply aren't any good at it.

    David Silverman F.L.A.H.N. aa #2208

    Due to be prayed for by Gastrich 11.3.2011
  30. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Chris Hayes" wrote
    : Bear wrote:
[...]

  31. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Bear wrote:
    > "Mike P" wrote
    > : I am N'dee from Fort Apache, AZ. That's The White Mountain Apache
    > : Reservation. Native American is a term some like to use just like the
    > : word Indian. In truth anyone born in this Country is a Native American,
    > : and that includes both North and South, and we are not from India.
    >
    > I am part Shawnee. And ex-Army.

    Which part? ;-) I retired the first time in 88 from Fort Bragg, NC. Been
    in and out when I could after that, but haven't been able to finish my
    thirty.

    Mike
  32. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Chris Hayes" wrote
    : Bear wrote:
    : > "Chris Hayes" wrote
[...]

  33. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Chris Hayes" wrote
    : Bear wrote:
    : > "Chris Hayes" wrote
    : > : Bear wrote:
    : > : > : As long as they pick and choose from who Uncle Sam says are
    : > : > : "acceptable" leaders while Uncle Sam sells off parts of their
    : > : country
    : > : > : to transnational corporations without their consent.
    : > : >
    : > : > Bullshit.
    : > : >
    : > :
    : > : What's bullshit? That's exactly what's going on in Iraq. The US
    : told
    : > : the Iraqis that certain candidates are "unacceptable" and have
    : given
    : > : parts of their country over to "private" interests in no-bid
    : contracts.
    : > : It's well known even if you don't want to face it.
    : >
    : > Show me.
    : >
    :
    : Why bother? It's obvious you're going to snip the links like you've
    : done eariler this thread.

    Really?

    : > : Furthermore, the Iraqis have no control over the US military and
    : can't
    : > : tell them to leave. It's far from a sovereign democracy.
    : >
    : > Yet.
    : >
    :
    : It may never be.

    But you don't know that do you?

    : > : > : Is it freedom? Nope, since democracy is usually the enemy of
    : > : liberty.
    : > : >
    : > : > The Iraqis will end up with much more freedom than they had under
    : > : Hussein.
    : > : >
    : > :
    : > : That remains to be seen. So far all I've seen is a lot of noble
    : talk
    : > : but far more devestation of those people.
    : >
    : > Then let's wait and see.
    : >
    :
    : So far it's all talk.

    So far.

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  34. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    All the idiots crossposting messages to hell and gone is part of the
    *problem*.

    "Concerned Citizen" <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

  35. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Douglas Berry wrote:
    > On 8 May 2005 23:49:10 -0700, "Chris Hayes" <hayes12@fadmail.com>
    > drained his beer, leaned back in the alt.atheism beanbag and
    drunkenly
    > proclaimed the following
    >
    > >QED.
    >
    > Chris, that does mean what you think it means, and missusing it makes
    > you seem even more the fool (if that's possible.)

    Explain how I'm missusing it.
  36. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    rOn 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    >and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    >leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    >freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    >rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    >democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    >troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    >freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    >Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    >winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    >you "anti-war" types.
    >
    >The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    >and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    >protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    >American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    >wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    >DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    >who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    Can you go to Cuba for a vacation?
  37. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Concerned Citizen wrote:
    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    Liar.

    I see no one bashing the troops here at home, no matter which party they
    are with.

    But I do see a lot of people holding Shurb-a-dub-dub's feet to the fire,
    for the lies he told. I see a lot of people, asking for answers from
    our petty dictators, and leaders that keep wiping their asses with MY
    Constitution.

    I see a lot of troops and veterans, being treated like dirt, by the
    administration, and the elected officials that sent them in to harms way
    to begin with. I see a lot of people pissed off at an administration
    that has done everything it can, to not let us see or hear about the
    price of war.

    There's a big difference between not supporting the troops, and not
    supporting the ignorant monkey boy that's been sending them off to die,
    for a lie.

    --
    There are none more ignorant and useless,
    than they that seek answers on their knees,

    A.A #1143 PLONKED by Bob

    Apostle of Dr. Lao EAC: Virgin Conversion Unit Director
  38. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Concerned Citizen" <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote in

    > Where do all these Anti-American pukes come from?

    There are bed-wetters everywhere.

    --
    "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
  39. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Asmodeus" wrote
    : "Concerned Citizen" wrote
    :
    : > Where do all these Anti-American pukes come from?
    :
    : There are bed-wetters everywhere.
    :
    : --
    : "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    : --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice

    That's what we needed in Vietnam but the dissenters were too impatient to
    allow that to happen.

    --
    Bear

    And I know it’s my own damn fault.
  40. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    In article <Xns965134D6DB6A3asmodeusREMOVEinsigh@204.127.204.17>,
    Asmodeus <asmodeus@REMOVEinsightbb.com> wrote:

    > "Concerned Citizen" <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote in
    >
    > > Where do all these Anti-American pukes come from?
    >
    > There are bed-wetters everywhere.

    Without making the slightest assumption about the premises of the
    thread, I really must remember that response for future use.
  41. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    >and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    >leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    >freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    >rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    >democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists killing
    >troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    >freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    >Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US is
    >winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore all
    >you "anti-war" types.
    >
    >The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    >and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    >protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    >American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    >wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    >DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    >who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    Good Nazi.

    Hal
  42. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    In news:1115610734.671790.132170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com,
    Concerned Citizen <conners_3@hotmail.com> typed:
    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should.

    Not bad but a bit too obvious. Keep at it and you'll grow into a fine troll.
    :)

    --
    T. Koivula
  43. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Gregory Gadow wrote:
    > Douglas Berry wrote:
    >
    > > On 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    > > <conners_3@hotmail.com> drained his beer, leaned back in the
    > > alt.atheism beanbag and drunkenly proclaimed the following
    > >
    > > >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the
    troops
    > > >and Bush like they should.
    > >
    > > "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
    > > or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not
    > > only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the
    > > American public." ~ Theodore Roosevelt (1918)
    >
    > I believe that Teddy Roosevelt was the chief resident of the White
    House
    > when that letter was written and published. You, Mr. Bush, are no
    Teddy
    > Roosevelt.

    Actually, TR wasn't in the White House in 1918. Wilson was. And
    there's one thing Bush does have in common with Teddy Roosevelt: a lust
    for war. TR was a bona fide warmonger. Twain met him twice and called
    him nuts.
  44. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
    > In our last episode
    > <1115610734.671790.132170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Concerned
    Citizen
    > pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:
    >
    > > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the
    troops and
    > > Bush like they should.
    >
    > There is no such thing as "should" in support of an elected
    politician.
    > "Should" support is anti-democratic and anti-freedom.

    But according to Ann Coulter you're committing treason by criticizing
    Bush. The only American thing is to support the Commander in Chief.
    Ann wouldn't lie now, would he/she/it?

    > And far as "the troops" go, supporting them would first mean not
    putting
    > them in harms way for the geopolitical agenda of crackpots. Like
    Bush,
    > Cheney, Rummy, Wolfie, et al.
    >
    > An unprovoked attack on a country that did not attack us and could
    not
    > attack us is NOT defending the US. And we're so "winning the war on
    > terror" that bin Laden is in jail and on trial for his crimes RIGHT?

    Homeland Security will be visiting you soon.
  45. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    raven1 wrote:
    > On 8 May 2005 20:52:14 -0700, "Concerned Citizen"
    > <conners_3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >
    > >I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > >and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > >leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > >freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > >rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > >democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists
    killing
    > >troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > >freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > >Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US
    is
    > >winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore
    all
    > >you "anti-war" types.
    > >
    > >The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > >and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly
    > >protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > >American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > >wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > >DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist
    judges,
    > >who are of course supported by the liberal media.
    >

    > I'll have some of what you're smoking, please!

    Just join the Army.
  46. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "The US is the freeist country in the world. "
    Sure it is. You really protected the freedom of all thouse people in
    guantanamo bay by not giving them a trial or a chance to defend
    themselfs.

    "The US government gives
    and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly to
    protect themselves." Like you protect the inmates at Abu Ghraib from
    abuse?

    Man, I'm glad I don't live in the US of A.
  47. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    In our last episode
    <1115610734.671790.132170@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, Concerned Citizen
    pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops and
    > Bush like they should.

    There is no such thing as "should" in support of an elected politician.
    "Should" support is anti-democratic and anti-freedom.

    And far as "the troops" go, supporting them would first mean not putting
    them in harms way for the geopolitical agenda of crackpots. Like Bush,
    Cheney, Rummy, Wolfie, et al.

    An unprovoked attack on a country that did not attack us and could not
    attack us is NOT defending the US. And we're so "winning the war on
    terror" that bin Laden is in jail and on trial for his crimes RIGHT?

    --
    Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
    EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

    -- Seneca the Younger
  48. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    "Bear" <bigbear1wh@native.web.net> wrote in

    > That's what we needed in Vietnam but the dissenters were too
    > impatient to allow that to happen.

    Impatient for the success of the communist regime.

    --
    "What we need is a success strategy, not an exit strategy."
    --Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice
  49. Archived from groups: rec.games.frp.dnd,us.military.army,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,alt.atheism (More info?)

    Concerned Citizen wrote:
    > I keep seeing all these losers out here who don't support the troops
    > and Bush like they should. Why do they come from? Why do these
    > leeches insult the troops when they're out their fighting for their
    > freedoms and protecting them from terrorists? Bush is trying to
    > rebuild Iraq after liberating it and is giving them freedom and
    > democracy for the first time they've ever seen. The terrorists
    killing
    > troops are fading fast as the Iraqi people are celebrating their
    > freedom. They're basically target practice for the troops.
    > Afghanistan was also liberated and is now a free democracy. The US
    is
    > winning the War on Terror. All because Bush had the guts to ignore
    all
    > you "anti-war" types.
    >
    > The US is the freeist country in the world. The US government gives
    > and protects freedom for the rest of the world who are too cowardly
    > protect themselves. They're parasites. They're all jealous of
    > American freedom and democracy and that's why they hate us. I only
    > wish Bush could run in '08 to keep the White House away from the
    > DemocRATS who'd give the US over to the UN and their activist judges,
    > who are of course supported by the liberal media.

    But all Anti-Americans are from the 'Bible Belt' and or the
    Confederacy.

Politics Freedom Video Games