Whats the name of Lolth's movable base?

Drax

I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable base was called
the Demon Webs but, its not the word Web is not formed in the
crossword. Anyone know the name of Lolth's movable base? The
crossword is from Dragon 278.

"Drax" <Drax@never.com> wrote in message
>I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable base was called
> the Demon Webs but, its not the word Web is not formed in the
> crossword. Anyone know the name of Lolth's movable base? The
> crossword is from Dragon 278.

I just so happen to have Q1 in my bag today. In that module, the only name
provided is "The Spider Ship Of Lolth." (The Demon Webs are the labyrinth
of corridors and gates that provide access to the Spider Ship and various
worlds Lolth is trying to conquer.)

Peter

Drax

On Mon, 9 May 2005 08:44:01 -0700, "Peter Mork"
<pmork@cs.washington.edu> wrote:

>"Drax" <Drax@never.com> wrote in message
>>I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable base was called
>> the Demon Webs but, its not the word Web is not formed in the
>> crossword. Anyone know the name of Lolth's movable base? The
>> crossword is from Dragon 278.
>
>I just so happen to have Q1 in my bag today. In that module, the only name
>provided is "The Spider Ship Of Lolth." (The Demon Webs are the labyrinth
>of corridors and gates that provide access to the Spider Ship and various
>worlds Lolth is trying to conquer.)
>
>Peter

Thats it Spider Ship. I would have thought it would be a really cool
name but, at least I finished the crossword.

Thanks :)

Drax wrote:

> I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable
> base was called the Demon Webs but, its not the word
> Web is not formed in the crossword. Anyone know the
> name of Lolth's movable base? The crossword is from
> Dragon 278.

IIRC, the Fane of Lolth (in the Vault of the Drow) held her Spider
Ship. Her home plane, one of the layers of the Abyss (and not,
AFAICT, movable), is called the Demonweb Pits.

--
Nik
- remove vermin from email address to reply.

"Nikolas Landauer" <dacileva.flea@hotmail.com.tick> wrote in message
> Drax wrote:
>>
>> I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable
>> base was called the Demon Webs but, its not the word
>> Web is not formed in the crossword. Anyone know the
>> name of Lolth's movable base? The crossword is from
>> Dragon 278.
>
> IIRC, the Fane of Lolth (in the Vault of the Drow) held her Spider
> Ship. Her home plane, one of the layers of the Abyss (and not,
> AFAICT, movable), is called the Demonweb Pits.
>
> --

The Fane of Lolth is indeed in the Vault of the Drow, but it does not
contain the Spider Ship. The Fane of Lolth contains a portal to the Demonweb
Pits (layer 66 of the Abyss). By traversing this labyrinth, one can gain
access to the Spider Ship.

Peter

On Mon, 09 May 2005 08:25:14 -0700, Drax wrote:

> I am doing a Crossword and I thought Lolth's movable base was called
> the Demon Webs but, its not the word Web is not formed in the
> crossword. Anyone know the name of Lolth's movable base? The
> crossword is from Dragon 278.

More important is who would win: Lolth or Spiderman?

I think Lolth would fall in love with Peter and give
up her evil, demonic stuff...

....after killing MJ, of course.

LL