MN-500 can't see the internet

December 14, 2004 10:34:38 AM

I just changed from a DSL connection to a cable modem
connection to the internet and my wireless base station
is not able to see the internet. I'm runing windows 2000
pro. Also, if I connect the cable modem directly to my
PC it still can't see the internet. If we connect my
wife's notebook to the cable it connects just fine. I
have sonicwall installed on the 2000 machine but it must
be manually started so I don't think that is the issue.
Are there any settings I must change on either my desktop
or the base station when switching from DSL to cable?

Thanks.

More about : 500 internet

!