Modifying router's IP schema

I cannot use the default 192.168.2.x as it is conflicting
with my work's internal IP addresses when attempting to
connect via a vpn. I've rerun the wizard, but there is
no where to change the schema (to say 192.168.99.x etc).
Where can this be changed?
1 answer Last reply
More about modifying router schema

    Temporarily change your computer's IP address to 192.168.2.2 and login to
    the router via a web browser at http://192.168.2.2. Go to Local Area
    Network Settings and change the IP address accordingly. Rebbot teh router
    and change your PCs IP address back to whatever you had it initially.

    Also, shouldn't your VPN software handle any sort of IP issues like this?

    "Mercedes" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I cannot use the default 192.168.2.x as it is conflicting
    > with my work's internal IP addresses when attempting to
    > connect via a vpn. I've rerun the wizard, but there is
    > no where to change the schema (to say 192.168.99.x etc).
    > Where can this be changed?

Routers IP Networking