Sign in with
Your question

My printer wont print

Last response: in Windows 7
May 20, 2010 3:42:01 AM

I just got Windows 7 and have installed my HP C7280 All-In-One printer. Everything appears to be working. Even test prints from the software work. The computer detects the printer. However when ever I print anything it will not print. Everything looks like it should be working but does not print. I have installed and reinstalled... what am I doing wrong?? HELP

More about : printer wont print

a b $ Windows 7
May 20, 2010 2:30:51 PM

Which program are you trying to print from, MS Office, Adobe, or Wordpad/Notepad
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
May 20, 2010 3:08:23 PM

abwilson said:
I just got Windows 7 and have installed my HP C7280 All-In-One printer. Everything appears to be working. Even test prints from the software work. The computer detects the printer. However when ever I print anything it will not print. Everything looks like it should be working but does not print. I have installed and reinstalled... what am I doing wrong?? HELP

Check the printers to ensure the HP is the default printer, and that the printer has power and is connected to the computer.
m
l
July 30, 2013 7:13:32 AM

Hmm.. I have a problem similar.. not yet solved..
During one of my many trials to get my printer to print.. I got two popups from windows Firewall saying.. Did I want to unblock Notepad and Word..

Weird.. I never figured windows would block its own programs.. maybe you should check just in case..

Also.. try swapping your USB cable to a different port/ outlet..I found this fixed a similar problem some time back.

Gazinbali
m
l
!