My printer wont print

I just got Windows 7 and have installed my HP C7280 All-In-One printer. Everything appears to be working. Even test prints from the software work. The computer detects the printer. However when ever I print anything it will not print. Everything looks like it should be working but does not print. I have installed and reinstalled... what am I doing wrong?? HELP
3 answers Last reply
More about printer wont print
  1. Which program are you trying to print from, MS Office, Adobe, or Wordpad/Notepad
  2. abwilson said:
    I just got Windows 7 and have installed my HP C7280 All-In-One printer. Everything appears to be working. Even test prints from the software work. The computer detects the printer. However when ever I print anything it will not print. Everything looks like it should be working but does not print. I have installed and reinstalled... what am I doing wrong?? HELP

Check the printers to ensure the HP is the default printer, and that the printer has power and is connected to the computer.
  3. Hmm.. I have a problem similar.. not yet solved..
    During one of my many trials to get my printer to print.. I got two popups from windows Firewall saying.. Did I want to unblock Notepad and Word..

Weird.. I never figured windows would block its own programs.. maybe you should check just in case..

Also.. try swapping your USB cable to a different port/ outlet..I found this fixed a similar problem some time back.

Gazinbali
Ask a new question

Read More

Windows 7 Hewlett Packard Printers