How do I remove Windows 8?

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I installed windows 8 on my pc, and I really don't like it...How do I remove it completely?

I already have Windows 7 Prof 64 bit, which is what I'm using right now, on the same pc.

Please help me. I want to remove it as I its taking up much needed space.

fancarolina

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
For future reference, I would have thought this to be obvious, if you don't have the skills and knowledge to completely rebuild your PC. You best not be messing with Beta versions of operating systems.

N11Ckk123472

Honorable
May 13, 2012
I don't have that much knowledge. I started a tech class outside of my school and I was given a subscription to a website that allowed to me get free software for "educational purposes"..Stuff like xna studios visual studio, a bunch of different office stuff, 3d modeling stuff, etc...

My teacher allows us to use it outside of school, since there is a lot of software we don't need, but are allowed to use. So I took windows 7 off the website for my gaming pc that I built.

I also noticed the website offered windows 8 and I wanted to try it out, turns out i prefer Win7, and here we are.

G

ahem! look up.
use easyBDC to get rid of the boot entry and then delete the partition, extend the W7 partition and delete the VHD File.