Connect PS2 to LAN MN 700

December 14, 2004 12:13:41 PM

I have a MN 700 I would like to configure as a bridge to allow
my son's PS2 access to my home office LAN, and through that,
the Internet. Is this possible?

I have been successful in configuring it as an access point,
but once I disconnect the Ethernet cable from the office LAN,
I cannot access it wirelessly (I cannot access the Management
Tool nor even ping the MN 700). Also, I suspect that it will
only do DHCP through a wired connection.

Has anyone got this to work? Any help will be appreciated.

--
Matt Hickman
It is never safe to laugh at Dr. Malthus; he always has the

More about : connect ps2 lan 700

!