Internet Connection

December 14, 2004 5:00:12 PM

I have setup the MN 700 Base Station on my PC running XP
and I am able to connect to the internet. On my other
computer, I have setup my MN 730 PCI adapter which is
running with Millenium Edition. The problem is, on the
computer with the PCI adapter, I am able to access the
files on the computer with the base station via the
network but I cannot access the internet. I am getting a
very strong network connection on the PC with the
adapter. I have tried everything! (I think) Any help
would be appreciated.!

PS - I'm using a broadband internet connection via cable
modem for the computer with the base station.

More about : internet connection

!