How to fry your system in 8 easy steps!

vader1882

Distinguished
Nov 5, 2001
here is a site i found today and i thought you guys would like it.
<A HREF="http://www.dansdata.com/sbs3.htm" target="_new">Here</A>

Witness the speed of a 1x Cd-rom and dispair.

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I could fry mine in one easy step, remove the HSF and the entire thing will cook itself, and if I'm lucky it'll heat up to over 600 degrees F and catch something on fire.

I don't think I need to tell you which CPU I have, but I wouldn't buy any other.... :smile:

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
if I'm really lucky the entire thing will melt into one giant ball of goop and suck all my peripherals into it.

Welcome to the end of your life Mr. Intel CPU. Don't worry I promise its going to hurt.

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Funnt thing about those 8 easy steps to fry your PC is that oen of them happened to me........the Cables and Connectors part..........someone gave me an old Power Splitter from a Commodore.......the colours of the wires were Orange, Black, Black, & Red. But you know the indentation on ther head of the wire ? well, it was backwards compared to a normal one.....and i plugged it into my CD-Rom's and powered on the comp, and as soon as i did, POOF, it blew a 40x & a 24x cd-rom, 2 6.4GB Hard Drives, a 440BX Motherboard, a Celeron 400ppga CPU, and ALL my periphrials.......GRRRR......that was like........2 years ago now.......ahh well....

-MeTaL RoCkEr

My <font color=red>Z28</font color=red> can take your <font color=blue>P4</font color=blue> off the line!

Oni

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I know I shouldn't laugh at that........but I did *grin*

Welcome to the end of your life Mr. Intel CPU. Don't worry I promise its going to hurt.

Intel_inside

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
An alternative would be to give your pc away to someone who really needs it, I gave my old pc to a young cousin so he could learn how to use a computer and play educational games. Believe it or not, some people can still use a p166.. it runs ms word just fine.

Or you could be a selfish twit and destroy your system, it's up to you.

<i>Mommy that dog is trying to jump over that other dog but he keeps not making it</i>