MN-700 periodic lock up

Hi,
I have got my MN-700 periodically locking up and not
responding either from inside as well as from outside. I
could detect a pattern it just stops working, and it
means that it's not even possible to access the internal
web admin site. It just waits for me to unplug it.

First time it happened I blamed my ISP, but now I know
what to do, reboot it!

Just tried to update firmware but it is updated already!

Please your help,

I am experiencing the same problem with my MN-700
Wireless router. When it's working, it's great.. but
after several hours of browsing the internet, my router
just stops responding.

I can't access the internet when the router acts this
way. However, I can still access my Admin login page,
which is weird. I believe a lot of people with this
router are having problems. I guess you get what you pay
for. I have to restart the router every single time it
hangs up.

Anyone else have any suggestions?

I get the same thing and have to cycle the power. Garbage. My 2 d-links
and old Netgear 314 work fine 24/7. The MN-700 locks twice a day. Even
with newest firmware

eo

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2004

I'm using the MN-500 and I get the same thing... I did a
quick search and came up with this...

http://news.com.com/Microsoft+networking+gear+disconnects/2
100-1040_3-961223.html

Every morning I have to reboot the base station to
connect to it...LOL....reminds me of my windows operating
system...
This thing is a POS...I guess I don't expect more from
Microsoft....
If anyone has a fix please let me know...