Unable to connect to the internet through MN-700 Router

So I've had my wireless setup for several months now, and
nothing has changed hardware wise, and nothing had been
touched unitl I started having this problem. Lately I've
been unable to connect to the internet through my router
(Micosoft Wireless Base Station MN-700).
When I disconnect my router from my modem and hard wire it
to my laptop I am able to get to the internet without any
problems (I'm on it now). So my Rmodem must be okay.

Wirelessly I'm able to log into the router and look at the
settings, log, etc and don't see that anything has
changed. Yet when I try to connect to the internet through
the router (hardwired on my laptop, hardwired on my
desktop, or even wirelessly on the laptop I can't do it).
When I am logged into the router I am also able to see the
IP address assigned to the router by the modem. So why am
I not able to get on the internet through my router?

Suggestions?

Are you using DHCP to acquire your IP address and DNS server from your
router? If you're forcing the adapter to use a particular IP and DNS
address from the ISP, putting the router in between will mess you up.