Tags:
  • Security
  • Lag
  • Computers
  • Windows 7
Last response: in Windows 7
February 12, 2013 7:31:20 PM

Hi guys:

today i tried to download the movie make windows essestial from MS website, after the installation, i have noticed that my computer now start to lag (that's right, the whole OS is lagging, not in game, or when doing particulathings, just lag whenever) and there's a buzzing sound accompany with it if i am playing a youtube video.

This thing is really buggin the heck out of me, do you guys know if it could have been a virus? i was monitoring my task manager and i notice that every lag the cpu usage would get spike up by a bit.

any lead on any viruse that does that to your comp?
The reason why i suspect it is a virus is because when i restart my computer, there's an option that tells me to force restart or close the following programs, but there were no program on the list, just the two options "force restart " and "cancel"

what is even more weird is that it doesn't seem to act up anymore after i stopped the avira virus scan, but my computer were being slowed after restart, so I am beginning to worry that this may turn into a periodic thing.

More about : buzzing sound lag

February 12, 2013 8:01:12 PM

I wish you knew how much your grammar sucked. Blaming Microsoft isn't going to help you.
m
l
February 12, 2013 8:34:22 PM

Fokissed said:
I wish you knew how much your grammar sucked. Blaming Microsoft isn't going to help you.

ya sorry i typed that in a hurry while i was mad rage. i should probably take out that line to stop sounding like a baby.
m
l