Sign in with
Your question

I can't find these 3 drivers >:( *rage*

Last response: in Windows 7
February 12, 2013 7:42:11 PM

I'm so frustrated. You download all the drivers, but every driver detection program says your missing these 3. AHHHHHHH! The intel 7 series got horrible ratings and I google'd it and people are having problems with it, so I'm afraid of that one. I can't find the audio drivers, I think I remember finding one but there were another 10 that were very similiar so I just facedesked and turned my computer off.

Here are some pics http://i.imgur.com/Mull1Iw.png and http://i.imgur.com/MJCDY5M.png

My new build is:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: Xigmatek GAIA SD1283 56.3 CFM CPU Cooler
Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-V LE PLUS ATX LGA1155 Motherboard )
Memory: Patriot Intel Extreme Master, Limited Ed 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive
Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7950 3GB Video Card
Case: NZXT Gamma Classic (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case
Power Supply: Cooler Master eXtreme Power Plus 500W ATX12V Power Supply
Optical Drive: LG GH24NS72 DVD/CD Writer

Thanks
-Victor

More about : find drivers rage

a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 12, 2013 7:52:21 PM

In over a thousand builds I have never even considered using a driver detection program, why not just actually figure out what drivers you need and install them?

The Asus P8Z77-V is an excellent series of boards, I've used dozens, and finding the correct driver is as hard as falling out of bed in the morning, so just download the ONE for your specific OS install. There is only ONE Windows 7 current audio driver for that board: http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8...
Related resources
February 12, 2013 8:13:11 PM

RealBeast said:
In over a thousand builds I have never even considered using a driver detection program, why not just actually figure out what drivers you need and install them?

The Asus P8Z77-V is an excellent series of boards, I've used dozens, and finding the correct driver is as hard as falling out of bed in the morning, so just download the ONE for your specific OS install. There is only ONE Windows 7 current audio driver for that board: http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8...

I had trouble downloading most of the drivers from the link, I tried when I first built this PC. They would create a zip file, I'd extract the files, but then that's it, there wasn't anything else I could do. Some had some very very confusing directions on how to install it on the 'Read me's'
February 12, 2013 10:58:25 PM

OK thank you guys, I found the realtek one with your help. But I can't find the intel chipset one or the amd high definition audio.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 12, 2013 11:24:00 PM

For the Intel, just search the Intel download site for the latest chipset driver (smorizio's link), it covers a ton of different chipsets and usually is installed first after the OS install.

With the Realtek driver, you shouldn't need anything else from AMD on an Intel chipset based motherboard -- again smorizio's link takes you where you need to go for the sound driver.
February 12, 2013 11:41:34 PM

cant find the amd high definition audio and theres so many chipset drivers....
February 12, 2013 11:41:59 PM

The AMD driver is the HDMI sound for his 7950 Video Card. You just need to install the AMD Catalyst driver, this is not related to the motherboard at all... http://sites.amd.com/us/game/downloads/Pages/downloads....

You should never rely on google to find your driver, nor to a software... You just need to go on the manufacturer websites...
February 13, 2013 9:38:39 AM

downloaded the whole package that you just linked ^

I already had catalyst control center but I still tried it again. Driver detectives are still finding my amd high definition audio out of date.
February 13, 2013 9:44:14 AM

Just ignore any out of date warning about HDMI audio driver, they are provided in catalyst driver and is not updated very often.
February 13, 2013 9:45:21 AM

vmartelle said:
downloaded the whole package that you just linked ^

I already had catalyst control center but I still tried it again. Driver detectives are still finding my amd high definition audio out of date.

Well you just found your Driver Detective is not a good product because it is the AMD high definition sound driver for HDMI and it is included with Catalyst... Maybe try to perform a custome installation and make sure everthing is ticked... But if you software continue to tell you it is outdated, don't bother with it...
February 13, 2013 12:06:53 PM

Alright...so now what about the intel chipset? :|
February 13, 2013 12:14:53 PM

vmartelle said:
Alright...so now what about the intel chipset? :|

What do you mean with Intel Z77, it's a really good chipset with ton of features and overclocking possibility... You need anything else? IF you are talking about drivers, you don't need specific drivers for the chipset itself... You may install the INF update drivers, but this is not mandatory. You can find it at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?Produc...
February 13, 2013 3:38:05 PM

w1zz4 said:
What do you mean with Intel Z77, it's a really good chipset with ton of features and overclocking possibility... You need anything else? IF you are talking about drivers, you don't need specific drivers for the chipset itself... You may install the INF update drivers, but this is not mandatory. You can find it at http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?Produc...

Is that the "Intel(R) 7 Series/C216 Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1E2D - Windows 7 64 bit"?
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2013 3:45:46 PM

Don't worry about what driver detective is saying.

Open up your device manager, and see what's showing there. If you are missing a driver, then it'll have a yellow ? or ! on it.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2013 4:20:11 PM

There's an AsusSetup.exe in all the folders. Did you even try to run it?
February 13, 2013 4:26:20 PM

ex_bubblehead said:
There's an AsusSetup.exe in all the folders. Did you even try to run it?

"This computer currently contains software version 9.3.0.1026, which is newer than the version you are about to install? Are you sure you want to overwrite the current software with the older version 9.3.0.1019?"
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2013 4:28:41 PM

Just say yes and let it downgrade.
February 13, 2013 4:43:43 PM

You sure? O.o...seems counter-intuitive
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2013 4:46:36 PM

Your choice. Continue with what you have or go with the drivers from the motherboard manufacturer.
February 13, 2013 4:50:41 PM

ahhh I don't know :( ...Maybe I'll wait a few hours and hope someone else replies and gives some insight on this issue.
a b \ Driver
a b $ Windows 7
February 13, 2013 6:49:17 PM

vmartelle said:
"This computer currently contains software version 9.3.0.1026, which is newer than the version you are about to install? Are you sure you want to overwrite the current software with the older version 9.3.0.1019?"

Where'd you get that version from? 9.3.0.1026 is the newest version on the Asus site, for their Asus motherboard. I'd go with that version.

Edit: and by 'that version' I meant the one on the Asus website, version 9.3.0.1026.
February 13, 2013 7:58:02 PM

aford10 said:
Where'd you get that version from? 9.3.0.1026 is the newest version on the Asus site, for their Asus motherboard. I'd go with that version.

Must have came with the cd or it must have been downloaded by my driver finder thingies.
February 13, 2013 10:15:50 PM

any other opinions on the amd high def audio or the chipset?
!