WANTED DEAD AMD AthlonXP

WANTED DEAD AMD OEM Athlon XP(1500-1900+) Want some Cash for that DEAD CPU?? CPU has to be COMPLETE!! Post to this thread or Email me!! THANK YOU!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by transam1978 on 12/23/01 07:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
19 answers Last reply
More about wanted dead athlonxp
  1. Would you accept 486 cpu or am i pushing my luck.
    Will pay u to take them.

Danny

Electric coolaid for everyone, except me, never touch the stuff !
  2. No SORRY!! Just Athlon XP's !!

THANKs Anyhow!!
  3. Out of curiosity- why?

What if your life moved.....2 inches to the left?
  4. I'm Currently in the middle of a Design Project that Uses the AMD Athlon XP!! I can't throw out any details because it is not completed!! THANKS FOR POSTING!!
  5. Cool- but do tell when u finish. I'll help u bump this post.

6. GREAT!!! THANKS!!
  7. want to buy dead harddrives?

I have 2 deskstar 75gxps under warrenty.

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
    No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!
  8. Quote:
    want to buy dead harddrives?

I have 2 deskstar 75gxps under warrenty.

Why didn't you call IBM to exchange them? I exchanged 1 dead IBM harddisk (13.6G ATA66) 3 years ago also under warranty.

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.
  9. I am, I called ibm the other day, but I am by nature lazy, also I would rather have moeny than replacement harddrives, especially when the drives would be 75gxp's.(which have issues).

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
    No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!
  10. No sorry!! Don't need any HD right now!! I really Do Appreciate everyone Helping me keep this thread alive!! THANKS Everyone!!! Also have this on Ebay!! CHECK IT OUT!!

LINK:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1313744073&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=1009391030&indexURL=0&rd=1

Or SEARCH ITEM# 1313744073
  11. In case I forgot to mention it, OEM would be the best way to go!! Because the warranty is over fairly quick on them!! Not like the Retail that has a 3 year warranty!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by transam1978 on 12/23/01 07:31 PM.</EM></FONT></P>
  12. They may actually give u 60GXP's, considering they don't make the 75's anymore...

13. Since noone seems to have a dead one, Anyone out there willing to part with an OEM one??
  14. I believe there is a dead oem cat down the road. Want that? Because I am not parting with my XP1800+.

<font color=blue>Remember.... You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink:
  15. I don't want a working one anyhow!! or one that is still in warranty!! To much money to end up just destroying it for this Project!! Thanks for the cat, but I dislike cats!!
    THANK YOU!!
  16. Well if i had a dead one i might give it to you.....mayeb for your '78 400Cu. 6.6 Litre Trans Am......

You think it's faster than my '84 Z28 of my dad's '81 Z28 ?!? =)

1978-1981 Camaro Z28's and Trans-Am's were the best years. =)

-MeTaL RoCkEr

My <font color=red>Z28</font color=red> can take your <font color=blue>P4</font color=blue> off the line!
  17. I thought those camaros in that year only had 6 cyls in them!! :-) Besides that, who said mine was stock!!
  18. well!!whats!!up!!with!!the!!
    cant you post like a normal nurd?
    you have to be "special"?

<font color=green>
    *K.I.S.S*
    *(k)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid*
    </font color=green>
  19. To much for you to read? Or has the Second "!" got you confused?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Font AMD