WANTED DEAD AMD AthlonXP

G

WANTED DEAD AMD OEM Athlon XP(1500-1900+) Want some Cash for that DEAD CPU?? CPU has to be COMPLETE!! Post to this thread or Email me!! THANK YOU!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by transam1978 on 12/23/01 07:27 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

I'm Currently in the middle of a Design Project that Uses the AMD Athlon XP!! I can't throw out any details because it is not completed!! THANKS FOR POSTING!!

khha4113

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
want to buy dead harddrives?

I have 2 deskstar 75gxps under warrenty.
Why didn't you call IBM to exchange them? I exchanged 1 dead IBM harddisk (13.6G ATA66) 3 years ago also under warranty.

:smile: Good or Bad have no meaning at all, depends on what your point of view is.

Matisaro

Splendid
Mar 23, 2001
I am, I called ibm the other day, but I am by nature lazy, also I would rather have moeny than replacement harddrives, especially when the drives would be 75gxp's.(which have issues).

"The Cash Left In My Pocket,The BEST Benchmark"
No Overclock+stock hsf=GOOD!

G

In case I forgot to mention it, OEM would be the best way to go!! Because the warranty is over fairly quick on them!! Not like the Retail that has a 3 year warranty!!

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1><EM>Edited by transam1978 on 12/23/01 07:31 PM.</EM></FONT></P>

G

Since noone seems to have a dead one, Anyone out there willing to part with an OEM one??

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
I believe there is a dead oem cat down the road. Want that? Because I am not parting with my XP1800+.

<font color=blue>Remember.... You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink:

G

I don't want a working one anyhow!! or one that is still in warranty!! To much money to end up just destroying it for this Project!! Thanks for the cat, but I dislike cats!!
THANK YOU!!

MeTaLrOcKeR

Distinguished
May 2, 2001
Well if i had a dead one i might give it to you.....mayeb for your '78 400Cu. 6.6 Litre Trans Am......

You think it's faster than my '84 Z28 of my dad's '81 Z28 ?!? =)

1978-1981 Camaro Z28's and Trans-Am's were the best years. =)

-MeTaL RoCkEr

My <font color=red>Z28</font color=red> can take your <font color=blue>P4</font color=blue> off the line!

G

I thought those camaros in that year only had 6 cyls in them!! :) Besides that, who said mine was stock!!

LoveGuRu

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2001
well!!whats!!up!!with!!the!!
cant you post like a normal nurd?
you have to be "special"?

<font color=green>
*K.I.S.S*
*(k)eep (I)t (S)imple (S)tupid*
</font color=green>

G

To much for you to read? Or has the Second "!" got you confused?

TRENDING THREADS