broadband netwroking

what does this mean?

I got this error message and have no idea what to do.
Microsoft Broadband Networking has a known compatibility
issue with this version of Windows. For an update that is
compatible with this version of Windows, contact
Microsoft Broadband Networking

There is a conflict with Windows XP SP2 and the front-end software for the
Broadband Networking base stations. Either you can remove the previous
software (in Add or Remove Programs) and manually administer the base
station from the IP (default is 192.168.2.1) in your browser or download
SP2-compatible package here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_DLoadMain.mspx
NOTE: The "front-end" is not necessary for the operation of the base
stations.
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC