BaseStation>>Security>>Log

In reviewing the content of my Basestation Log, I see a
number of entries that are labeled "** Unauthorized HTTP
Access **" followed by (what appears to be) an IP and port
Address.

What exactly does this mean ? Does this imply some type of
attempted outside access of my LAN ? What can I do to stop
this...or is that not possible?

Thank You.

That's your base station doing its job and blocking inbound bad guys. Check
out the log information here:
http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/broadbandnetworking/10_concept_log_file.mspx
--
Chris H.
Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

"Mr.E" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In reviewing the content of my Basestation Log, I see a
> number of entries that are labeled "** Unauthorized HTTP
> Access **" followed by (what appears to be) an IP and port
> Address.
>
> What exactly does this mean ? Does this imply some type of
> attempted outside access of my LAN ? What can I do to stop
> this...or is that not possible?
>
> Thank You.

Thank You.