How soon do you need to make a decision? It would be nice to see some more testing and benchmark reviews.
I'm thinking a CPU intensive game like SC2 might be held back by the CPU even though the HD 6750M has an advantage over the GT 540M.
Any time within the next 2 months is fine if better options become available. However, if there is a good deal right now, I would prefer to get the laptop before july 12, because I will be going out of town for 3 weeks after that.
Also, I found that I could actually get the dv6t you suggested down to $710, because of a 30% off promo code. That would make it the obvious choice, but it seems like there is some issue with the ATI switchable graphics on that model according to this: