Hello I'm trying to find a laptop that can play WoW at low/med and the computer i was looking at is a
† Toshiba - Satellite Laptop / Intel® Core™ i3 Processor / 15.6" Display / 3GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive - Black
† 320GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
† 3GB DDR3 memory
For multitasking power, expandable to 8GB.
† Intel® Core™ i3-2310M processor
Features a 3MB cache and 2.1GHz processor speed.
† Intel® Core™ i3 processor
Features smart 4-way processing performance for HD quality computing. Intel® HD graphics provide extra graphics power for your laptop when you need it.
I don't know if that tells what the video card is but i need to know if it can play WoW the link is: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Toshiba+-+Satellite+Laptop+...
then also I found a better laptop but can't afford yet since my price range is around $400-$700
The other laptop i have all the information for..
Sager NP3250 / Clevo W251HNQ Sager NP3250 / Clevo W251HNQ
- 15.6” HD 16:9 LED Backlit Wide screen (1366x768) Super Clear Glare Type Screen
- Standard Dead Pixel Policy
- - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-2410M, 2.3-2.9GHz, (32nm, 3MB L3 cache)
- -Stock OEM Thermal Compound
- nVidia GT 520M 1024MB PCI-Express GDDR3 DX11 with Optimus™ Technology
- No Video Adapter
- ~ 4,096MB DDR3 1333MHz Dual Channel Memory (2 SODIMMS)
- Standard Finish
- ~ 320GB 7200RPM (Serial-ATA II 300 - 16MB Cache) - Default
- ~ Combo Dual Layer SuperMulti DVDRW/CDRW Drive w/ Software (When selecting a Hard Drive in the Optical Bay, No Optical Drive is Included)
- No Extra Optical Bay Hard Drive Caddy
- No Back Up Hard Drive
- NO External USB Optical Drive
- No Floppy Drive
- Internal 3-in-1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS)
- No Back Up Software
- None Standard--
- Built-in 802.11 Wireless B/G/N - Stock Wireless Card + Bluetooth
- No Network Accessory
- Built in 1.3Megapixel Camera
- No TV Tuner
- Sound Blaster Compatible 3D Audio - Included
- No Carrying Case
- NO Spare Battery
- No Car Adapter
- None Standard*
- No Dock/Hub/Adapter
- No Fingerprint Reader
- No External Keyboard or Mouse
- Regular Size Notebook Cooler - Dual Fans - USB Powered (For up to 15.4" Laptops)
- No Operating System Standard - Drivers & Utility Software Only
- No Office Software
- No Software Bundle
- 3 Year Labor 1 Year Parts, Lifetime Sager Toll Free Tech Support
- No Xotic PC Gear
That will run WoW on medium-high settings smoothly. I have one from ASUS that is nearly identical, except mine has an i7 in place of the i5, but since WoW doesn't benefit much form over 2 cores, it won't make much of a difference. The first laptop you posted has integrated graphics, which suck for gaming. Avoid anything that says "intel hd graphics".