Tungsten T3 bluetooth to sony-ericsson k700i

April 8, 2005 3:59:27 PM

Hi,

Does anyone have the above combination working? I've just had a free phone
upgrade from T-Mobile UK, from a SE T610 to the SE K700i. The T610 worked
perfectly with the T3 - I could send text messages, dial, and browse the
net with WebPro over a bluetooth connection from the T3 to the phone.

The K700i does not want to play ball though. Bluetooth between it and the
phone works partially, as I can send jpgs from the camera to the phone
fine. I can't send SMS messages from the Palm though. I've been through
Phonelink to set up the new phone, and even installed the phonelink v2
update from Palm that claims to support this model. A phonelink connection
make with the UPDD driver completely fails, just giving me a connection
error every time I try it.

Any help would be appreciated - I've got the phone on a week's "approval",
and it'll be going back next week if I can't fix this...

Mike.
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 10:07:05 AM

Mike Brodbelt <m.brodbelt@__NO_SPAM_PLEASE__coruscant.demon.co.uk> wrote in