Copy of broadband web site

For the Microsoft guys:

Would it be possible to have the broad band networking web site rolled up
into a downloadable package after MS decides to take it offline? I really
like some of the articles as they are for the most part pretty well written.
While the help files that come with the BB networking utility are pretty
darn good, I'd like the articles on the web site as well.

-Pete
3 answers Last reply
More about copy broadband site

    You can do it yourself, and select what you want. In Internet Explorer, go
    into Help and look up "offline Web browsing."
    --
    Chris H.
    Microsoft Windows MVP/Tablet PC

    "Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > You can do it yourself, and select what you want. In Internet Explorer,
    > go into Help and look up "offline Web browsing."

    The problem with your suggestion is that it is not easy to take the files
    from one computer to another so I would have to do this on all systems and
    the second problem is that the offline synchronization only goes 3 links
    deep maximum. Lastly, if one were to clean up the temporary internet files
    to regain disk space the files would be lost.

    -Pete

    You may want to take a look in Help and Support, Pete, and do a Search for
    "Set up your computer to use offline files." You'll find you can save those
    files, share them among LAN machines, etc.
    --

    > "Chris H." <winxpnews@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> You can do it yourself, and select what you want. In Internet Explorer,
    >> go into Help and look up "offline Web browsing."
    >
    > The problem with your suggestion is that it is not easy to take the files
    > from one computer to another so I would have to do this on all systems and
    > the second problem is that the offline synchronization only goes 3 links
    > deep maximum. Lastly, if one were to clean up the temporary internet
    > files to regain disk space the files would be lost.
    >
    > -Pete

Routers Broadband Networking Microsoft