Tungsten E Audio Question

April 8, 2005 8:40:05 PM

I just purchased a Tungsten E from eBay (waiting for delivery.)

Question: what do I need to purchase, if anything, to listen to audio, i.e.,
mp3's, audio books, etc?

Thanks...Keith
April 8, 2005 8:40:06 PM

You don't need to purchase anything. It comes with RealPlayer.
Anonymous
April 8, 2005 8:40:06 PM

Dan wrote:
> I just purchased a Tungsten E from eBay (waiting for delivery.)
>
> Question: what do I need to purchase, if anything, to listen to
> audio, i.e., mp3's, audio books, etc?
>
> Thanks...Keith

You'll need (or want) stereo headphones since the speaker is useless.

April 9, 2005 4:22:41 AM

"Dan" <dan@nospam.net> wrote in message
> I just purchased a Tungsten E from eBay (waiting for delivery.)
>
> Question: what do I need to purchase, if anything, to listen to audio,
i.e.,
> mp3's, audio books, etc?
>
> Thanks...Keith

You will need an SD card. It is a requirement for RealPlayer.
!