where to insert user name and password for dsl in the mn-100

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi:

Pacific bell requires that a user name and password be
provided for dsl.

I would be most grateful if someone could tell me where
in the base station mangement tool for the MN-100 I can
insert a user name and password. i looked under all the
options in the base station mangement tool but could not
find a place for the user name and password.

I had a siemens router previous to this one and was able
to insert the user name a password without a problem.

You don't put it in the base station router. It goes in the DSL modem. try
http://192.168.0.1 in your browser.