WTP: Milwaukee, WI area

Hello, all!

My name is Jeff Rolland. I am a newbie to role-playing (played a little
in junior high and college) and I am looking for a campaign in the
Milwaukee, WI area. I would prefer D&D or AD&D but am willing to try
Hero, Champions, GURPS, etc.

Any response is appreciated.

Sincerely,

In article <jrolland-D1D749.16014218052005@nnrp0.ticon.net>,
Jeffrey Rolland <jrolland@softhome.net> wrote:

> Hello, all!
>
> My name is Jeff Rolland. I am a newbie to role-playing (played a little
> in junior high and college) and I am looking for a campaign in the
> Milwaukee, WI area. I would prefer D&D or AD&D but am willing to try
> Hero, Champions, GURPS, etc.
>
> Any response is appreciated.
>
> Sincerely,

Whoops! Forgot my sig!