MN-700 disconnects

alex

ok so basicly what happens is ill be surfing of gaming or
d/ling or just idling and it will disconnect like from 5
signal bars to big red X. and depending if it want to be
a pain or not i will have to cycle my mn-720 card or the
700 base station or both or even both and the modem to
get it to connect and go on the internet. id like to know
if anyone else gets this. last week it got to the point i
had to hit the reset button on the back of the 700 and
redo the wizard with my settings because it would not
connect after 2hours of trying.

Alex wrote:
> ok so basicly what happens is ill be surfing of gaming or
> d/ling or just idling and it will disconnect like from 5
> signal bars to big red X. and depending if it want to be
> a pain or not i will have to cycle my mn-720 card or the
> 700 base station or both or even both and the modem to
> get it to connect and go on the internet. id like to know
> if anyone else gets this. last week it got to the point i
> had to hit the reset button on the back of the 700 and
> redo the wizard with my settings because it would not
> connect after 2hours of trying.

alex

?????

Yes I also had to do this to my setup, mn-700 connected
to a cable modem. Browsing the logs on the base station
shows port scans galore before my base station lost its
marbles. This seems to be a very common problem with this
router and will be going back unless Microsoft fixes this
buggy piece of hardware. I would really like my 4 hours
back I've spent trying to get my email.