charliec2uk

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2001
I've got Asus probe running for my Asus board (funny that). Whilst certain variables do seem to be varying and doing that normal operating thing, such as the real value of the supply voltages (3V, 5V, 12V). Others such as CPU temp and board temp, haven;'t changed once. This sugggests two things to me, either theres a super stable microclimate inside my case (stuck at 0 C if you believe the Asus Probe ) or its just not working. The board is a P4B-M and I wonder whether or not this board has the necessary monitoring "bits".

Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.

lhgpoobaa

Illustrious
Dec 31, 2007
Asus probe sucks hairey monkey balls.
nuff said.

use motherboard monitor. much better & more reliable.

- Know thyself
- Seek
- Love
- Cherish Life
- And do not Yield!

reptilej

Distinguished
May 3, 2001
asus probe doesn't suck hairy monkey balls, i sugest you go to the asus web site and download the newest asus probe. every once in a while probe will claim that my case fan isn't working when it actually is, but that's the only problem i ahd with it.

repeat after me, we are all individuals!

svol

Champion
I've got the same problem too and I think that's an error in the app or there must be something wrong with the mobo. I recommend that you use a better app like MBM.

My case has so many fans that it hovers above the ground :eek: .

G

don't know, a$$ probe has never really impressed me much

XGForce

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2001
You might as well use SiSoft Sandra. It can benchmark your computer and read temps.

GamerzCitadel.com

OldBear

Splendid
Sep 14, 2001
Yes SiSoft Sandra and MM both work better than the ASUS probe software but they still use the system BIOS to get their
info.

<font color=blue>Remember.... You get what you pay for. :smile: All advice here is free.</font color=blue> :wink: