Yoda vs. Dungeon Master?

So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?

What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?

Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?

- Ron ^*^

Donald Tsang wrote:

<snip Venger>

> Have you folks seen this?
> http://www.mindspring.com/~michaelreaves/D&Dpreface.html

Yes. It's in the rec.games.frp.dnd FAQ, maintained by Aardy R.
DeVarque:

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.games.frp.dnd/browse_frm/thread/e7ac4b7c144dce5b/39c0ef9662725f96?q=D%26Dpreface&rnum=2&hl=en#39c0ef9662725f96

"There was never an episode filmed that showed our heroes permanently
defeating Venger and returning home, but a "last episode" of sorts was
actually written. The script of that episode can be found at
<http://www.mindspring.com/~mic­haelreaves/D&Dpreface.html>."

Arivne

In article <53bje.23153$aB.18728@lakeread03>, ranpoirier@cox.net wrote:

>So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>
>What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>
>Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?

Jesus and (Pre-Crisis) Superman?

Werebat wrote:
> So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>
> What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>
> Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?

My money is on yoda, Venger, and Darth Vader respectively.

Werebat wrote:
> So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>
> What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>
> Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?

What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?

Drizzt and Legolas?

Orcus vs. Sauron?

Mere moments before death, Ubiquitous hastily scrawled:
>In article <53bje.23153$aB.18728@lakeread03>, ranpoirier@cox.net wrote:
>
>>So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>>
>>What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>>
>>Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?
>
>Jesus and (Pre-Crisis) Superman?

Superman, hands down. Jesus doesn't believe in Kryptonite.

Ed Chauvin IV

modifier G @ 11.

--Terry Austin

Chris Hayes wrote:

> What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?

Gandalf would cleverly use light and his ability to talk to birds to
distract Elminster and get away. then Elminster would wish himself
about three minutes back in time and cast Fireballs till gandalf were
dead. Of course, Gandalf would not stay dead, but whatever. \

> Drizzt and Legolas?

Apples and oranges. Give legolas a hundred yards and Drizzt is meat.
Give drizzt surprise and legolas is an ex-elf.

> Orcus vs. Sauron?

ORKUS! ORKUS! ORKUS!

Chris Hayes wrote:
> Werebat wrote:
> > So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
> >
> > What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
> >
> > Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?
> >

> What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?
>
> Drizzt and Legolas?
>
> Orcus vs. Sauron?

Audrey II vs. the Sarlaac?

Ewoks vs. the Oompa-Loompahs?

Robocop vs. Inspector Gadget?

Bucky vs. Arthur?

Vogons vs. the Borg?

Galadriel vs. the Wicked Witch of the West?

Mr. Roarke vs. Khan?

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

madafro@sbcglobal.net wrote:

> Chris Hayes wrote:
>
>>Werebat wrote:
>>
>>>So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>>>
>>>What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>>>
>>>Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?
>>>

>>What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?
>>
>>Drizzt and Legolas?
>>
>>Orcus vs. Sauron?
>

> Audrey II vs. the Sarlaac?

Well Sarlaac isn't really a plant, so I'm not sure this is fair. Audrey
II is smaller but smarter. Depends on whether or not it could dupe
someone into killing the Sarlaac for it.

> Ewoks vs. the Oompa-Loompahs?
>
> Robocop vs. Inspector Gadget?
>
> Bucky vs. Arthur?

Bucky the cat from "Get Fuzzy"? Arthur the Aardvark from the kid's show?

> Vogons vs. the Borg?
>
> Galadriel vs. the Wicked Witch of the West?
>
> Mr. Roarke vs. Khan?

For a second I thought that said "Ms. Roarke", Sandra Bullock's
character from "A Time to Kill".

- Ron ^*^

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bucky

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

madafro@sbcglobal.net wrote:
> Chris Hayes wrote:

<snip "If character A fought character B, who would win?>

>> What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?

Gandalf (Grey or White): Elminster hands down, based on sheer power
level.

Gandalf in original Maiar form: too close to call.

> Ewoks vs. the Oompa-Loompahs?

Note: movie versions

The Ewoks used primitive weapons to defeat a bunch of trained, armored
human soldiers with blasters.

The Oompah-Loompas could barely deal with a small group of obnoxious
children and demonstrated no combat ability whatsoever.

You do the math.

> Mr. Roarke vs. Khan?

On Fantasy Island: Mr. Roarke.
Anywhere else: Khan.

Arivne

Arivne wrote:
>Donald Tsang wrote:
>> Have you folks seen this?
>> http://www.mindspring.com/~michaelreaves/D&Dpreface.html
>
>Yes. It's in the rec.games.frp.dnd FAQ

Oh yeah. That's probably where I saw it first, too... <blush>

Anyway, it's worth looking at, if you hadn't before. Well, if you're
old enough to remember the D&D cartoon, anyway.

Donald, feeling old. Again.

arivne@cox.net wrote:
>>Ewoks vs. the Oompa-Loompahs?
> Note: movie versions
> The Ewoks used primitive weapons to defeat a bunch of trained, armored
> human soldiers with blasters.
> The Oompah-Loompas could barely deal with a small group of obnoxious
> children and demonstrated no combat ability whatsoever.
> You do the math.

But with all the dancing they did, I bet all those Ompah Loompahs have levels in
the "Wild Dervish" PrC. :)
--
"... respect, all good works are not done by only good folk ..."
--till next time, Jameson Stalanthas Yu -x- <<poetry.dolphins-cove.com>>

Werebat wrote:
> So, if Yoda and Dungeon Master got in a fight, who would win?
>
> What about Vengor and Darth Sidious?
>
> Shadow Demon and Darth Vader?

How about the battle of cartoon villains who never really get
defeated?

Skeletor vs. Shredder
Cobra Commander vs. Megatron

On 20 May 2005 23:28:56 -0700, arivne@cox.net wrote:

>madafro@sbcglobal.net wrote:
>> Chris Hayes wrote:
>>
><snip "If character A fought character B, who would win?>
>>
>>> What about Elminster if fought Gandalf?
>
>Gandalf (Grey or White): Elminster hands down, based on sheer power
>level.
>
>Gandalf in original Maiar form: too close to call.
>
>> Ewoks vs. the Oompa-Loompahs?
>
>Note: movie versions
>
>The Ewoks used primitive weapons to defeat a bunch of trained, armored
>human soldiers with blasters.
>
>The Oompah-Loompas could barely deal with a small group of obnoxious
>children and demonstrated no combat ability whatsoever.

Ewoks actually managed to be shot by Stormtroopers....

decalod85 <decalod85@comcast.net> wrote:
>How about the battle of cartoon villains who never really get
>defeated?
>
>Skeletor vs. Shredder

I take it you haven't seen the new TMNT series?

Donald

arivne@cox.net wrote:

> The Ewoks used primitive weapons to defeat a bunch of trained,
armored
> human soldiers with blasters.
>
> The Oompah-Loompas could barely deal with a small group of obnoxious
> children and demonstrated no combat ability whatsoever.

Yeah, but the Oompah-Loompas had better theme music.

--
Jay Knioum
The Mad Afro

wouldnt mind seeing Vader force choke the cavalier in the cartoon :D

cylons vs stormtroopers?

Jabba vs Micheal Moore?

Scorpious (farscape) vs Khan?

putting down the mountain dew now....

Wildwood wrote:
> mark version 1969 <blahblahblah@nowhere.com> you up next, work it out
> now.
>
> >wouldnt mind seeing Vader force choke the cavalier in the cartoon :D
> >

> >cylons vs stormtroopers?
> >
> >Jabba vs Micheal Moore?
> >
> >Scorpious (farscape) vs Khan?
> >
> >putting down the mountain dew now....
>
> Jabba vs the Queen Slurm Worm

Amidala vs. Padme!

mark version 1969 <blahblahblah@nowhere.com> you up next, work it out
now.

>wouldnt mind seeing Vader force choke the cavalier in the cartoon :D
>

>cylons vs stormtroopers?
>
>Jabba vs Micheal Moore?
>
>Scorpious (farscape) vs Khan?
>
>putting down the mountain dew now....

Jabba vs the Queen Slurm Worm

Bill
--
By working faithfully eight hours a day, you may eventually
get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. - Robert Frost

Donald Tsang <tsang@soda.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> decalod85 <decalod85@comcast.net> wrote:
>>How about the battle of cartoon villains who never really get
>>defeated?
>>
>>Skeletor vs. Shredder
>
> I take it you haven't seen the new TMNT series?

A new one?

please say it doesn't have pizza and 'cowabunga, dude'

(yes, I have Eastman and Laird)

Keith

Keith Davies wrote:
> Donald Tsang <tsang@soda.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
>
>>decalod85 <decalod85@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>>How about the battle of cartoon villains who never really get
>>>defeated?
>>>
>>>Skeletor vs. Shredder
>>
>>I take it you haven't seen the new TMNT series?
>

> A new one?
>
> please say it doesn't have pizza and 'cowabunga, dude'
>
> (yes, I have Eastman and Laird)

Basically yes. And Shredder is actually competant. (although, in the
first episode of the new He-Man cartoon series, Skeletor wasn't too much
of a slouch in combat himself.