Mouse slowing down.....

Nyen

Honorable
Feb 15, 2013
Hello all.

I have a little problem with my mouse for about a month now. I've tried looking around in other threads and found no solution. During normal usage the mouse cursor would randomly slow down to a crawl then a split second later the cursor would twitch back in to "position" where it was suppose to be. (I've noticed this is more likely to happen if the processor is busy ie: click on a link, loading page etc) I've tried everything I could think of, changing mouses, re-installing the drivers, resetting and even reformatting. But the issue always seems to come back.

I am currently using my logitech G500, however this issue is present with the razer deathadder that I borrowed from a friend.
I am using a ASUS K53SC.

Any ideas?
Thanks.

kenny26

Reputable
Feb 27, 2014
Having this same problem as well. My mouse cursor also seems more likely to slow down or temporarily get stuck near the lower corner of the screen, particularly when trying to click the start button. I'm also running windows 7 and this occurs during normal use when I am not running anything that ought to tax my processor. Is my mouse malfulctioning? I would buy a new one if I knew for sure that this was hardware related.